Yacht Club's Ale and Compass...

I had the grilled cheese and tomato soup. Would have ordered the Parker House rolls too but it was day 1 of vacation and I was trying not to overeat too by too much. I can usually be reasonable until day 3 or 4 then it's a food fest!

I had the grilled cheese and tomato soup. Would have ordered the Parker House rolls too but it was day 1 of vacation and I was trying not to overeat too by too much. I can usually be reasonable until day 3 or 4 then it's a food fest!
I had the Parker House rolls, they were gone fast...very good!

Sounds good!

Just ate there about a week and a half ago. It is a bit upscale inside and we went in park attire. I guess that's not a big deal really anywhere at WDW. But it felt a bit more fancy than we were dressed for. The parker house rolls and dip appetizer was REALLY good. The wine list is nice. I had the fish which was mahi mahi and VERY good. DH and DD got the seafood pot pie, which I tasted, and it was very good. Though picky DD-20 wasn't thrilled and only ate half. Other DD-20 got the pappardelle pasta dish and din't like it (she's also picky). I tasted it and the sauce had an earthy herby flavor I didn't like but the noodles were good. We also got the truffle fries with dip and they were burnt. Service was slow. We ordered 2nd drinks when apps came and had eaten our entrees before those 2nd drinks arrived. DH and I would go again but DDs said not for them.

Last edited:
We are staying at Boardwalk (2020) and we plan to head over to the Ale & Compass lounge one afternoon for some wine and an order of those Parker House rolls! And probably other appetizers. Can't wait! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter