Yacht Club's Ale and Compass...

....those blueberry pancakes...do I detect a 'Hidden Mickey'? :rolleyes1

We had breakfast there on Saturday and really liked it! I love the new decor (haven't been since the remodel) and think it's really classy and well done.

I ordered the breakfast pizza and it was a generous portion for the cost but was extremely salty and greasy, probably due to the layer of ham under the cheese (then bacon on top). I couldn't come close to finishing it and maybe have downed 4 glasses of water ;) I wouldn't order it again but think some people would love it.

DH decided to get the buffet + American breakfast, mostly because he wanted to make himself a breakfast skillet (eggs, potatoes, bacon, topped with sausage gravy). The buffet has biscuits and gravy ;) He also enjoyed the cinnamon rolls, biscuits, smoked fish spread, and fruit.

We were seated within 5 minutes of checking in (9am on a Saturday) and our waitress was attentive. We were out the door by 9:45am, which I appreciate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter