Yachtsman Menu Question Regarding Standard Dining Plan

BlondeAppetit

DIS Veteran
Can two adults split the 32oz Porterhouse for two, if each using 2 table service dining credits? . I can only find older information online.

Also, are there any restrictions on which alcohol can be included on the plan? For example, any glasses of wine over $20 are excluded. Even more specifically, has anyone been able to order the $30 glass of Caymus when using the dining plan in the past two years.

Lastly, would you recommend splitting a smaller cut of steak?

Thank you in advance.

Can two adults split the 32oz Porterhouse for two, if each using 2 table service dining credits? . I can only find older information online.

Also, are there any restrictions on which alcohol can be included on the plan? For example, any glasses of wine over $20 are excluded. Even more specifically, has anyone been able to order the $30 glass of Caymus when using the dining plan in the past two years.

Lastly, would you recommend splitting a smaller cut of steak?

Thank you in advance.
Yes, two adults can split the porterhouse if each uses 2 credits. My understanding from reading other posts but no personal experience is that alcoholic drink purchases are limited to $15 or less.

I don't have any experience splitting meals at Yachtsman, but we typically just order a separate meal for each individual (although my daughter and I did share a porterhouse for two at Le Cellier).

We've ordered the steak for two but were on the DxDP; doubt it would change for the regular plan as long as you saved the 4 credits.
As for ordering a drink in excess of 14 or 15 dollars on the plan, do it out of pocket would be my safe but not sorry advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter