Yachtsman Steakhouse NO times available at 180 days?

momtotanmanandraerae

Mouseketeer
I just tried to make my dining reservations for January and got everything I wanted but Yachtsman Steakhouse. There are no times available at all for dinner on Jan. 15th or Jan. 16th. I have never had this problem! Anyone have any ideas?

I just tried to make my dining reservations for January and got everything I wanted but Yachtsman Steakhouse. There are no times available at all for dinner on Jan. 15th or Jan. 16th. I have never had this problem! Anyone have any ideas?
It's VERY unlikely that they are booked up.

Try giving the dining line a call to see if it's in their system (there's been a few cases where tables haven't shown up in the latest online system). If not, just keep checking.

I would plan a backup for that night, just in case the reason for no availability is refurb or something along those lines. (Note: I haven't heard any rumors or whispering about this, so it's unlikely and more probable that the tables just haven't been loaded yet.)

It's VERY unlikely that they are booked up.

Try giving the dining line a call to see if it's in their system (there's been a few cases where tables haven't shown up in the latest online system). If not, just keep checking.

I would plan a backup for that night, just in case the reason for no availability is refurb or something along those lines. (Note: I haven't heard any rumors or whispering about this, so it's unlikely and more probable that the tables just haven't been loaded yet.)

I agree that it seems unlikely that they would have booked up. Just this past week I was able to book YS for the first week in Oct and booked it last December the morning of the reservation. Just give them a call.

Had the same problem calling on Monday... The lady on the phone was very apologetic but didn't get any result on her system...

I was looking at ADR's for Jan around the same time and I'm almost sure YC Steakhouse came up.

Bet it's a glitch.

I am having the same problem. The cast member I talked to said that it looked like Yachtsman hadn't released it's dining reservations yet. I'm not sure why that is.

I hope they become available soon. My January trip won't be the same without their NY strip with peppercorn brandy sauce....

I was also told the January schedule hasn't opened up yet. We are booked for Le Cellier and will switch when we can. I wonder a little if they are planning renovations of some sort....

Who knows?? But it would be unlikely because they just were closed and had a refurb last year late summer/fall time.

Flying fish is like that at times 180 out. They told me their tables are in the system yet. It's only ever been with Flyingfish though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

glad i saw this post. I have been trying to look for a adr for Yachtsman Steakhouse since my 180 opened nothing yet. but Dec.31st has opening assuming they havent made their reservations open yet. :disrocks: now I know its not me! :thumbsup2

Are you using the new site or the GB site? I was having issues that nothing would show up with some restaurants with the new site. It would say no availability or to call. However when I went to the GB sits, I was able to book. Glitch.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I had the same issue this morning. Both me and my travel agent tried. The CM I talked to said to keep trying. I plan on calling every morning until I get one or someone tells me they will be closed then. I'm looking for Jan 23rd. The CM said the tables probably just weren't loaded yet.

Last time that happened with me (ironically it was also for Yachtsman Steakhouse), the restaurant was down under refurbishment.

You can always check directly with Disney to be sure.

Tables are loaded. I got a ressie this morning for Jan 23rd at 7pm!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter