YAH!! going to universal

livie1205

DIS Veteran
i just booked a weekend at the start of may for a all adults weekend a few rooms at RPR fl res rate 169.00...i have not been on a trip without kid in 3 yrs...we are just going over for fri and sat night and going home on sunday...i know we get FOTL but some friends of mine are going memorial weekend and need to buy a FOTL for one person in there party (everyone else staying on property) i tried to look it up and it does not show me how much they are for that time...does anyone know? thanks

i just booked a weekend at the start of may for a all adults weekend a few rooms at RPR fl res rate 169.00...i have not been on a trip without kid in 3 yrs...we are just going over for fri and sat night and going home on sunday...i know we get FOTL but some friends of mine are going memorial weekend and need to buy a FOTL for one person in there party (everyone else staying on property) i tried to look it up and it does not show me how much they are for that time...does anyone know? thanks
Here's the link for you. You will need to scroll down until you find the date you're looking for.
https://secure.universalstudios.com...alID=UOMain&CategoryExternalID=UO2ParkUEPLive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter