Yak 'n Yeti with time for Jammin Jingle Parade?

motsmom

Earning My Ears
We have lunch ressie at Yak n Yeti for 2:00 = it's in Asia section of AK.. Will we be done in time to get back to Africa for the Jammin Jingle Parade at 3:45? Other option is a dinner ressie the night the park's open late but we wanted to do the rides in the dark (December)...

If my memory serves me correctly, the parade goes right by Yak N Yeti. I swear I can remember people going to the window to watch it go by. If so, you should have plenty of time to finish your meal, then go outside to grab a spot. :)

It does go right by it--one time we were seated upstairs next to a window and watched the entire parade while we ate. It was a really cool perspective to see it from that level! It was purely coincidental, but we couldn't have planned it any better. I would say you should be done in time to catch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter