Yak & Yeti a hard to get ADR?

pammydw

They call me Mrs. Potato Head!
We do our ADR’s this Sunday. Is Yak & Yeti a hard one to get? We’ve never eaten there before (obviously🤪), so I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts on the restaurant and food as a whole! Thanks!

It is not. If you have a Landry’s card you don’t need an adr and they will seat you next available

We were at WDW the end of Feb and first of March, right before the virus became known. We had never eaten at the Yak and Yeti, but our daughter loved it, so we tried. We got a same day adr easily. The food was excellent. My husband said the coconut shrimp was the best he ever tasted. I had the honey chicken with white rice, and it was excellent. Their won ton soup was the best I've ever tasted, and I've tried it a lot of places. We liked it so much that we made another next day reservation later on. It has become our favorite restaurant at WDW, including LTT which we love too.
BTW, it wasn't just Yak and Yeti. We got several same day adr's without a problem all over WDW.

Booking 180 days out you won’t have any issues getting the time you want! It’s always on my list of ADR’s because we love it so much! My fiancé always gets the Kobe burger and I love the veggie lo mein and we both always get the dessert wontons or mango pie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts