Yak & Yeti booked?

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
I'm one month away, and of course, today I started to think that if we do decide to do a quick AK stop before driving back home on our departure day, that I need a lunch ADR at AK. So, I just looked for a lunch ADR at Y&Y and there's no lunch ADRs at all from 11:30-2:00 pm. Isn't that a little strange? I mean, it's a good restaurant and all, but lunch fully booked a month out? :confused3 Is it getting refurbished or something?

I ran into this as well when I was planning for August. I kept trying and eventually got what I wanted. And it was maybe 2 weeks out when that happened. Also, when we were there, they were taking walk ins and seating them within 10 minutes.

I know they are independently-owned. Is the issue that they don't start taking reservations until 2 weeks in advance?

We are going in a month as well. I started checking 3 weeks ago and I was able to grab a lunch time, and then I changed it when a dinner time popped up. I was checking daily so I would just keep checking for a cancellation.

I'm one month away, and of course, today I started to think that if we do decide to do a quick AK stop before driving back home on our departure day, that I need a lunch ADR at AK. So, I just looked for a lunch ADR at Y&Y and there's no lunch ADRs at all from 11:30-2:00 pm. Isn't that a little strange? I mean, it's a good restaurant and all, but lunch fully booked a month out? :confused3 Is it getting refurbished or something?

I know they are independently-owned. Is the issue that they don't start taking reservations until 2 weeks in advance?

No, you can start booking Y&Y at the usual 180 days and that is probably part of the problem. People have been making reservations for the past 5 months and combined with free dining and the lack of TS restaurants in AK it means you'll have to keep checking online for cancellations at this late date.

Good luck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter