Yak & Yeti - Dragon Roll

Kevin1281

Mouseketeer
Is the Dragon Roll no longer offered at Yak & Yeti?

I read many good things about the dish and was hoping to try it on our trip next summer. I just checked the menu though and don't see it listed anymore.

If it is gone, what would you recommend at Yak & Yeti (we've never been)?

I do not know what is on the current menu as I haven't eaten there since September, but I would definitely recommend Yak & Yeti for many other dishes. It is one of our favorite in park restaurants and a must do on every trip. We will be eating there again in 2 weeks.

It used to be under shareable and it was delicious. Hope they haven’t taken it off the menu.

When we were there in October, the dragon roll was no longer an option. I mentioned my disappointment to the server and she said to be sure I filled out the comment card and make a notation because they may bring it back if they receive enough complaints. Other items I can recommend include Ahi Tuna Nachos appetizer, the Chicken Tikka Masala, the ribs and the burger. I've also seen where people rave about the fried wontons for dessert but I've never tried them myself. We love Yak & Yeti and try to go there every trip.

When we were there in October, the dragon roll was no longer an option. I mentioned my disappointment to the server and she said to be sure I filled out the comment card and make a notation because they may bring it back if they receive enough complaints. Other items I can recommend include Ahi Tuna Nachos appetizer, the Chicken Tikka Masala, the ribs and the burger. I've also seen where people rave about the fried wontons for dessert but I've never tried them myself. We love Yak & Yeti and try to go there every trip.

Awesome. Thank you for the recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter