Yak & Yeti - reservation question

uhdwsso

Earning My Ears
I tried to reserve this restaurant online and it wouldn't let me reserve for my gang of 10. I called and they said that they don't have the 180 days plus the 10 day system in place and that I should call back on the 180th day before the reservation so next Monday.

I have all of my other reservations but not sure what to do about this one. I tried to make 2 separate reservations and can't seem to get 2 times together that are the exact. It's convenient for us as we'll be at AK that day and we are not hopping but maybe it's not worth it anyway?

Any thoughts?

at 180 days from our check-in I was aboe to book Yak & Yeti on-line for our day 10...should not be a problem???

The system has been a little weird lately!
:confused3

It may not allow 180 + 10 because it's not a Disney restaurant. Some restaurants, like the Swan and Dolphin restaurants, don't allow the +10. Try to get it at your 180 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter