Yak & Yeti Ressie Question....

softballmom3

DIS Veteran
Ok, today is my 180 mark and I was attempting to make all of our reservations. We are a party of 7. I tried to make a lunch reservation at above restaurant and couldn't. Showed availability for all size parties under 7.

I decided to call in and a very helpful CM took my resort confirmation (since more than 180 out) and made me a reservation for 6 and said she would add the extra person. The system wouldn't allow her so she has told me to just "show up" with the 7th person because they would allow it. She also told me to check back in a couple of weeks because they may not have released the tables yet that seat more than 6.

Anyone ever experienced this? This will be an anniversary meal and I don't want any surprises......maybe I should call back or just keep checking. I didn't realize they held some of the tables to be released at a later date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter