Yak&Yeti Restaurant

huey578

Test Track Dummy
Hello, am having difficulty booking a reservation for party of 7. It appears the max you can book on WDW is 6. I booked table for 6. Any suggestions on how to add additional person? TIA

I would call the dining line. Most restaurants let you do at least 8- but I see the error message you got.

Hello, am having difficulty booking a reservation for party of 7. It appears the max you can book on WDW is 6. I booked table for 6. Any suggestions on how to add additional person? TIA

May I ask if you are on a DDP or paying OOP? If paying OOP I highly recommend joining the Laundry club for $25. You get a $25 gift card and every year for your birthday you get another $25. People have said that they don't check your birthday and are able to just put the month they are going and end up having $50 to use on there first visit but the best thing about it is you show the card at check in and you get the next available table even before people with ADR. You don't even need the ADR at that point. You can show up when your ready and you get the next available table after any other club members. It is great and good at Rainforest and T-Rex also. Yak n Yeti is great and a must do for us every visit. Don't forget to get the won tons for dessert. They are simply the best.

May I ask if you are on a DDP or paying OOP? If paying OOP I highly recommend joining the Laundry club for $25. You get a $25 gift card and every year for your birthday you get another $25. People have said that they don't check your birthday and are able to just put the month they are going and end up having $50 to use on there first visit but the best thing about it is you show the card at check in and you get the next available table even before people with ADR. You don't even need the ADR at that point. You can show up when your ready and you get the next available table after any other club members. It is great and good at Rainforest and T-Rex also. Yak n Yeti is great and a must do for us every visit. Don't forget to get the won tons for dessert. They are simply the best.
We are using DDP and we do have a Laundry's club card

We are using DDP and we do have a Laundry's club card

If you have the card then no reservation is needed at all. Just go up to the podium when your ready to eat and you will be seated at the next available table. I don't think it hurts to have the reservation as it gives you double the chances but still show your card to get in the line of club members so your table doesn't go to someone who doesn't have a reservation and showed the card.

If you have a Landry's card you don't need a reservation! Landry's card members get seated before those with an ADR!

We just ran into this same issue booking our ADR's for a party of 9 today. You have to call the restaurant directly, and we were told it's because their largest tables seat 6. We've never been there so no idea personally if that's true... just relaying info! ;) We were also told it won't link up with MDE so you have to continue to call the restaurant for any changes.

If you have a Landry's card you don't need a reservation! Landry's card members get seated before those with an ADR!

Just FYI, the Landry's select page says that the priority seating is only for parties of 6 or less. However, I have no personal experience of showing up with more than 6 people.

Just FYI, the Landry's select page says that the priority seating is only for parties of 6 or less. However, I have no personal experience of showing up with more than 6 people.

Ah, ok! Thanks for pointing that out. I've never had a larger party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter