Ya'll be good now.....

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
I head out for my cruise on Sunday, probably will not be on-line to much, There will be some others mods and webmasters peeking in from time to time so play nice and keep Rog out of trouble:thumbsup2 Have a great week everyone, I will try and post some updates throughout the week on my site:
http://www.disneycampers.com/blog/

Scott, ya'll hav'a GREAT time ! :thumbsup2

Course you do realize that those other mods are likely to shut us down, don'tcha. :lmao:

Don't forget pics please !!!

Okay, Well I for one am very jealous. :) Have a great time and order a free room service cookie for me, won't cha? ;)

Bon Voyage!

Don't we always play nice with others? :lmao: Don't worry about Rog. We'll make sure he's still here when you get back. Have a great trip and enjoy!!!!

Enjoy your cruise Scott. I hope the Camping CB is still here when you get back. ;)

Are you gone yet? Have a nice trip and we'llwatch this place for you while you're gone -- nothing to worry about! :lmao:

Have a great time :wave2: ..look forward to hearing all about it when you return. ;)

No need to worry about us...we've got it all under control.:thumbsup2 We'll be good. :wizard: No problem, what so ever. :flower3: You go..relax.:beach: ..you know we're good :cool2:

pirate: Okay...

Now..:eek: where is that duct tape?:confused:...A ha! here it is...:idea:

Rog...:tiptoe: OH Rog.....:tiptoe:

:scared:

Rog LOVES duct tape! He's good!:lovestruc

How long did you say you were gonna be?

:rotfl:

Bon voyage Scott - have a BLAST!! Don't even worry about us here, we'll be fine 'til you get back :thumbsup2

Okay, who's got the blender and cigars?

Scott - I'm assuming you solicited Gatordad to keep an eye out whilst you are away???

Bon Voyagie...hope your cruise is smooth sailing. Forget the formal meals - buffet all the way!!

Why do I feel like a teenager who's parents just left for a trip?

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding :goodvibes

I hope you have a fantastic time, Scott!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter