***Yankee Candle scent/received thread***.....COMPLETED!!

Guess you can never start liking YC too early.

Back to the home in WA.

Opened my package from flakypuff, Lori.
I received a small jar of Strawberry Buttercream
3 votives in Sparkling Lemon, Vanilla Lime and Black Cherry
And an electric fragrance unit....really cute with a laundry basket on it in Clean cotton. It will go in the laundry room in the new house.

Forgot to mention the very cute Easter dish towel too :)

thank you. Lori.

That just leaves 2....and it has been a week since mailing so I hope they arrive soon

Flakypuff
Anna114

I was out of town for two days when I got home there was a package thank you Amanda!

Inside a tart burner (did not have one)
and the following tarts.
Juicy orange
Butter cream
Mandarine cranberry
Frosted pumpkin
Cranberry Chutney
MacIntosh

Guess you can never start liking YC too early.

Back to the home in WA.

Opened my package from flakypuff, Lori.
I received a small jar of Strawberry Buttercream
3 votives in Sparkling Lemon, Vanilla Lime and Black Cherry
And an electric fragrance unit....really cute with a laundry basket on it in Clean cotton. It will go in the laundry room in the new house.

Forgot to mention the very cute Easter dish towel too :)

thank you. Lori.

That just leaves 2....and it has been a week since mailing so I hope they arrive soon

Flakypuff
Anna114

Mine should be delivered today!

She probably did. She doesn't come online everyday....so hopefully she will find time to check in with us soon......but since it is confirmed as delivered, officially this exchange is complete!! :yay:

:banana: Mine Came!!!!! I got a very big Sparkling Lemon candle. Oooo it is burning now. I just LOVE IT> Makes me want so Lemon pound cake. I havent smelled since my gram used to make it:cloud9: I dont know who sent it. Sorry there was no name. But, it looks like it may be ANNA:thumbsup2 Thank you.:thumbsup2 Nancy, I am glad you liked everything. Thanks for doing all this.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter