YAY!!! Got the dessert party for Dec. 5th!

BLTLDZ

Loving our DVC :)
:banana:
I figured I would call on a whim, and expected it to be fully booked...lo and behold, I got it!! I am SO excited for this!!!

Congrats! We were so happy when we got ours for September 24th! I wasn't sure they were going to open it up past August 14th, then when they did, we had trouble getting a free date!

Can't wait to try all those goodies!:banana:

:banana:
I figured I would call on a whim, and expected it to be fully booked...lo and behold, I got it!! I am SO excited for this!!!

We'll be there on the 5th too! I can't wait! :woohoo: We'll have to seek each other out to say Hi!

Do you mean the Wishes dessert party at MK or something else? I didn't think there were fireworks on the 5th.

Do you mean the Wishes dessert party at MK or something else? I didn't think there were fireworks on the 5th.

Yes at MK. It is a mickey very merry christmas party night...there will be fireworks at 9:30 I believe.

I just noticed you were DVC too. Where are you staying for this trip? We're at AKV - Kidani.

We are actually doing a three way split :scared1:.

First 5 nights at BLT, next 4 nights at VWL, then the last 5 at YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter