*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

Well, I finally cancelled my flights with Southwest. I really didn't want to because I'd still go if Disney would let me in, but the whole thing was incredibly painless.

Southwest refunded the non-refundable early bird without me even asking about it and my travel credits don't expire until 2022, so that's nice. The whole thing took about 5 minutes from when I dialed the phone until it was all done. Hopefully this thine ends sooner rather than later, but I guess we'll see. I'm still weighing if I want to make a July trip or not.

DH called today to cancel and make sure we received our whole deposit, but Disney must have canceled us this morning. 🙄 So that’s done. Now off to cancel our September trip. Sigh. I really don’t want to do it but just doesn’t seem like it will work for us at this time.

I’m planning on going May 22-27. I was going to go later in the year but I have a Southwest Airlines credit I have to use by May 28th and park tickets that i bought last year.

I’m planning on going May 22-27. I was going to go later in the year but I have a Southwest Airlines credit I have to use by May 28th and park tickets that i bought last year.
You may want to check those SW credits...mine got extended to Sept 2022...

*Whispers* I think you want the 2021 thread...

May travelers for the list...
Party of 2 adults celebrating our 25th anniversary.
BWV May 13-16th.
It seems like May will never get her.
Mike

May travelers for the list...
Party of 2 adults celebrating our 25th anniversary.
BWV May 13-16th.
It seems like May will never get her.
Mike
Hi!
We would be happy to have you join all of us May people over on the May 2021 thread. I dont think this one is active much anymore.
We too are so looking forward to our trip, but happily for us the time is flying by, we are arriving on the 9th.

Well, it's official - I am in fo rMay 8 - 12! I can't believe I booked it. It's been more than a year since I've been and I feel like I am re-learning everything. It's a short trip with three park days, so we'll just see how it goes. I'm excited though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts