Yay! My Waitlist Came Through..

ro80

DIS Veteran
Only one week to go before leaving and my waitlist finally came through yesterday for a 1 BR Boardwalk View!! I need to get packing :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm on the waitlist for the BCV for March 21-24. I'm always happy to hear that people sometimes do get the waitlist wish come true.:banana: Enjoy!!!:thumbsup2

That is great that your wait list came through. Did you have back up plans in place in case you were not able to stay were you wanted?

Only one week to go before leaving and my waitlist finally came through yesterday for a 1 BR Boardwalk View!! I need to get packing :cheer2: :cheer2:
That's great news for you...congratulations! Just curious...did you waitlist the entire reservation or do it day by day?

Congratulations! Having a waitlist clear is a great feeling. :)

Congrats, I found out today that my waitlist for a 2 bedroom BWV standard view came through for early June. It is a good feeling! Also, now I want check 2 times a day. I even got MS to bank the 3 point (I'm past my banking window) difference in my prior ressie.

I'm 3 for 3 on waitlist:cool1:

Congrats, I found out today that my waitlist for a 2 bedroom BWV standard view came through for early June. It is a good feeling! Also, now I want check 2 times a day. I even got MS to bank the 3 point (I'm past my banking window) difference in my prior ressie.

I'm 3 for 3 on waitlist:cool1:

What do you mean by check 2 times a day? did you have to call morning & afternoon to check your waitlist? I'm waitlisted for BWV/VWL for early may still waiting, last time i checked was monday, should i call everyday?

That is great that your wait list came through. Did you have back up plans in place in case you were not able to stay were you wanted?

At the time I originally booked way back when, it was just my husband and I and I booked a 1BR Standard View. I figured it was only for 3 nights. Then a month later, my daughter decides she wants to go. Then a couple of weeks ago, my son decides he wants to go. Now, they are all making my crazy. :crazy2: I wanted to make it more special for the kids (it's so hard to get us all together at the ages they are - they don't want to hang out with us! :rolleyes: ) so I tried switching all 3 nights over to BW view. They could only give me the last 2 nights so I would have had to move rooms after the first night. Although I wasn't overly thrilled with it, it was what it was. I asked to be waitlisted until 7 days out with an automatic confirmation. I didn't realize it had gone through until a day later while checking something on my DVC screen. I was so surprised and my kids will be too. I'm not going to tell them - they'll figure it our when we get there :yay:

What do you mean by check 2 times a day? did you have to call morning & afternoon to check your waitlist? I'm waitlisted for BWV/VWL for early may still waiting, last time i checked was monday, should i call everyday?

I just meant I'm the type of person that checked often to see if the waitlist came through. If you tell MS to go ahead and complete your request without requiring a phone call you don't need to check that often or even check at all until shortly before you leave.

Congratulations on getting your BW view! We had also waitlisted for this view, and it did come through. We just got back and it was worth waiting for! We were in a 1 BR, room 5001, which is at the end of a very long hallway but when you see the view you don't mind the walk. Great view of just about the entire Boardwalk, plus Space Ship Earth, and we were able to see Illuminations from our balcony. Have a great trip, and enjoy the view!

oh oh. i don't have plane tickets yet. does early may usually fill up everywhere?

Not sure, i'm booked at OKW/SSR but DH really wants to stay at either BCV/BWV/VWL it's been 3 wks still no luck yet anyway i still have 60 days so hopefully it'll come through. When are you going to WDW? which resort?

Congratulations on getting your BW view! We had also waitlisted for this view, and it did come through. We just got back and it was worth waiting for! We were in a 1 BR, room 5001, which is at the end of a very long hallway but when you see the view you don't mind the walk. Great view of just about the entire Boardwalk, plus Space Ship Earth, and we were able to see Illuminations from our balcony. Have a great trip, and enjoy the view!

When we stayed at the BW last time we were 3 floors right below you in 2001. It was a great location. We had an exit door right outside our room to the walkway to MGM. We loved it....

I am so happy for you that your waitlist came through...and you have given me hope that mine will come through too..I need the 15th-18th.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter