Yeah, I get to come back!

wrldpossibility

DIS Veteran
I've been absent from the DIS for a while, since this place always makes me want to plan a trip! We were in WDW last Christmas, so I knew I had to stay away! :rotfl2: A week ago, DH showed me a great deal in a travel magazine for a DLR hotel, knowing we were headed to Southern Cal this summer to see family. I thought he was just showing me as some interesting info. Then yesterday he asked in complete seriousness if I'd finished booking our DLR vacation yet! :eek: :woohoo: I NEVER thought he'd encourage another trip so soon! Granted, we live in Oregon so this one is closer and will be much shorter, but still!

Yeah! I'm glad to be back among you all!

Ha ha, welcome back! I'm back also, it's been hmm, 7 months since my last trip and that darn "itch" is coming back! The Disboards are a good disney fix in between trips! I'm hoping to get an adults long weekend this summer/late fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter