Yeah Scoop

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
Now that my palpitations have stopped - I just finished reading all the post about Scoop. I am glad that this has been cleared up.

I always make a point to stop in City Hall and write something about anyone that has made my day special in WDW. They have forms there and you just fill them out.

Maybe if everyone would just take a little time to do this, then our point would be out there for everyone upstairs to know how we all feel.

We all love our Pin Seminars with Scoop, and the MK would just not be the same without them.

Okay, enough said - guess what now?

I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD.

I was trying to wait for my house to be built, but can not stand it.

I leave June 25, 2003.

I can not wait.

Since we won't be back to WDW until September, and I want to make sure my voice is heard now....

Darlene, during your June trip, you have my personal <b>permission</b> to fill out a form for me in City Hall, and <b>sign my name.</b> You can mention our shared magical moment when Scoop sang with the Dapper Dans after the pin talk. :teeth:

Darlene,
I guess I should talk to you before posting anything on the boards. Don't want to hear that these rumors are the reason you were admitted to the ER for palpitations. Would rather hear that your hubby cause them.
I think the note left at Main Street is a great idea, but also everyone should write too and let everyone at Disney know how much we love Scoop and make a point of stopping in to see him during each of our trips.
If we all write to Disney then Scoop will be working till he is 90 or more. Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter