Year of a Million Dreams?

barknluke

Earning My Ears
I was just listening to the Mouse Guest Weekly podcast (9/16/07 show), and they are talking about the year of a million dreams giveaways. My partner and I have already discussed this promotion- how it's really not going to happen to two women with no children. But in this podcast they said that during Gay Days, the castle stay was drawn from a travel agent-only sweepstakes, not the from park guests as is usual. And the podcaster said that this stirred up controversy...but I didn't hear about this at all. Anyone hear anything? Has anyone won anything?

Just wondering...

After noticing that the travel agent award would fall on Gay Day, Disney changed the award date. From what I read, a random family visiting the park that day won the stay at the castle that night.

I haven't won anything yet. I was in line for the railroad in April, and they closed off the gates right after my sister and I got on, and the family that was standing right behind us won the FastPass for a day, and then, when we were in line at the ride for Mexico in Epcot, they were handing out Lanyards with the pins, and just as our boat got to the end, where they were handing them out, they left! GRR! I was soo mad!

We got dreamed twice last week within about 15 minutes...

We were at MGM on Sept 29th, the 2nd day of our trip, and went into the Narnia "thingy" and they gave us Dream FastPasses for the Day (Which we didn't use) and then we walked into the Remembering Walt exhibit and we were given a set of the dream ears. So I still have the fast passes and the Ears to remember the trip by. After that when my partner would see a member of the dream team he kept saying "Let's follow them!"

I'm still hoping to get "dreamed" at sometime on my next trip. Since I know what they look like, I can keep an eye out for them, and stalk them through the parks. LOL.

For the Castle stay they are given a random time and location. They go there and whatever people are standing there win. So it could be like "12th person in line at Peter Pan at 12:56pm".

Just back from 11 days...we only saw what I think was the dream team twice. We didn't win anything, but it didn't detract from the vacation at all. Maybe next time!

Personally dreaming of either Dream Ears or DVC......I'm flexible. lol

Really I expect nothing. If I won the castle stay, I would not take it because it would screw up my itinerary. lol Maggie

Personally dreaming of either Dream Ears or DVC......I'm flexible. lol

Really I expect nothing. If I won the castle stay, I would not take it because it would screw up my itinerary. lol Maggie

:eek: :faint: :lmao: I'm starting to think I'm becoming bipolar from the emotions these boards throw at me! LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter