Yee Haw Bob Sexual Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the photo on Bob's Facebook page (I never know how to find stuff but went to Jan 2013 and it wasn't too hard to find on there, thanks to his albums)
385232_10151387828406068_1021890063_n.jpg

This whole thing is pretty dumb.

Ladies, if someone touches you inappropriately, DO NOT take pictures, or go on social media, or contact the person's boss, or whatever. Instead, STOP what you're doing RIGHT THAT MINUTE, turn towards the individual and say loudly and clearly, TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY BUTT RIGHT THIS MINUTE. Then walk away. Leave the situation. Waste no more of your life on the situation. The end. If everyone did that, the idiot would realize, "Hey, I'd better stop. I'm getting called out on my behavior." When ladies respond with quiet, unobtrusive measures and try to rectify the problem days and weeks later, it just muddies the water. BE INSTANT, BE DIRECT, BE LOUD AND CLEAR.

She is perched on the edge of the piano. There's been one thought tossed out that maybe she was sliding off, or near the edge and he sort of felt he needed to hold her to keep her from falling. If he grabbed along the hip, to keep her on the piano, that may explain what happened. That piano is an upright, taller one, if memory serves me right. You wouldn't want to fall off the top of it. And it is unstable/rocks

If this IS the picture they are sitting on the very top of his piano.

#1 if it was a butt squeeze it was a squeeze of the side of the butt. Obviously she is sitting on her lower cheeks and crack.

#2 He very well could have been holding firmly to make sure she didn’t scoot back or fall backwards off the piano. People in the river roost at his shows are often drinking and since she is the one sitting closest to the edge of the stage that fall could easily be 5 ft.

Three people have DM'd me with the same info and photo too. One person who was actually there that night (assuming it is that night, but it seems very likely) confirmed that the photo is indeed with Bob and MSM sitting on top of the piano, at the back of the group.

Quite honestly, given the height they are sitting and the fact that she is on the edge, I would be amazed if Bob's hand was not resting on the edge of the piano anyway, steadying and/or preventing her from falling off! And really, who on earth would be so stupid as to attempt a sexual grope in that position, and with that number of people present!

This is what was sent to me anyway (I won't post her name unless she says it's OK to do that):

My husband was running the Goofy that weekend and we were actually at the River Roost the night in question so I went back through and found what I think is the picture of when the alleged ‘groping’ had to have occurred. It appears she is on the top of the wobbly ragtime piano that moves back and forth, sitting right next to Bob. I would bet that this whole thing was merely bob being helpful to her getting on or off the top of his wobbly piano. I’m not FB friends with her or Mike, but saw the post through a friend and thought I would reach out to you with the pic to show/not show on the DIS thread as you wish. My thoughts are maybe she shouldn’t climb up 7’ in the air and sit on a wobbly upright piano if she doesn’t want a gentleman to hang on to her a little bit to keep her from falling off. I also wonder who got a pic and when they did, because no one is behind her to see her butt – she is in the very back. Unless someone snapped a pic as she was trying to get down and he was holding on to her to help her.

Andre

Three people have DM'd me with the same info and photo too. One person who was actually there that night (assuming it is that night, but it seems very likely) confirmed that the photo is indeed with Bob and MSM sitting on top of the piano, at the back of the group.

Quite honestly, given the height they are sitting and the fact that she is on the edge, I would be amazed if Bob's hand was not resting on the edge of the piano anyway, steadying and/or preventing her from falling off!

This is what was sent to me anyway (I won't post her name unless she says it's OK to do that):

Andre
They had the same exact thoughts I had on it all. Right to a every dot on the i's and cross on the t.
I don't see how this can't be the night.
If he got his award in February there was only one run event it could have been, in January.
I looked through the other photos of the week (and the week before and after) and there weren't any others I saw of her, but I could have missed one, so someone else can check if they want. So I'm thinking there wasn't a different photo session but it's possible.

For folks that haven't seen Bob's show, his piano is on rockers, like a giant rocking chair, for lack of better description. It's not a stable, flat surface

Last edited:

Quite honestly, given the height they are sitting and the fact that she is on the edge, I would be amazed if Bob's hand was not resting on the edge of the piano anyway, steadying and/or preventing her from falling off! And really, who on earth would be so stupid as to attempt a sexual grope in that position, and with that number of people present!

Andre
This is exactly the kind of misinterpretation I guessed it to be from the start. I have had no doubt that she felt groped but it would make perfect sense that Bob's hand was steadying her on a wobbly piano ... or maybe just steading the piano itself with three people up on it.

I just looked at a YouTube video of one of Bob’s performances. I saw his show live twice in 2002 and once in 2008, and I didn’t recall that his piano moving that much.

But it does, and I can’t figure how three adults could be sitting on it unless it was jammed up against a wall to steady it.

I did remember it rocking that much and that's why I wondered how on earth they were able to sit on top of it
But it appears they managed somehow. Couldn't have been easy at all.

I'm still looking for the second shooter on the grassy knoll... the person who took the pic that served as proof when she made her case to Disney, if indeed this pic we're viewing was taken the night that the alleged grope occurred. But to be fair, a lot could have happened between the time that this pic was snapped and the end of the 'session'. I've seen these things go on for five minutes.

How are people coming to the conclusion that he must have been steadying her? I don't see his left hand at all. I don't see anything that shows his hand touching her anywhere. What am I missing? Is everyone just assuming where they think his hand must have been without really knowing where it was? FWIW, I'm not trying to be snarky at all. I really don't see it.

PS: I've blown the picture up as big as I can get it on my phone. Maybe, I'm missing something that I would be able to see on my computer. :confused3

How are people coming to the conclusion that he must have been steadying her? I don't see his left hand at all. I don't see anything that shows his hand touching her anywhere. What am I missing? Is everyone just assuming where they think his hand must have been without really knowing where it was? FWIW, I'm not trying to be snarky at all. I really don't see it.

PS: I've blown the picture up as big as I can get it on my phone. Maybe, I'm missing something that I would be able to see on my computer. :confused3
Personally, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that his hand was on her in some way. And giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't trying to grope her but keep her on the piano. Combine that with knowing how the piano is and where she's at on it in the photo, I'm just coming up with my own conclusion that it's possible X happened for her to come up with Y

Though I gotta say, her face doesn't reflect a grope in any way in this photo. If she's being groped, she's putting on an academy award winning smile

As for were there other photos taken, I was looking for those too. Bob didn't post any which doesn't mean others weren't taken. That we'll have to go on reports from those there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter