Yep, The online systems stinks!

STLDisney_Freak

Proud Marching Band, Winter Guard, Choir Mom
I am up and not really at them at 5am. Ready to book my ADR's for my stay and what do you know the stupid system can't find my reservation. So here I sit till 6am just so I can call. :headache: Talk about a pain in the you know what.

So I called and I am told tha I can't book the remaining dates of my split stay. I can only do the first half and I will have to call back in 4 days for my second half. Both insite hotels and check in/out on the same day. Is that true?

If you're staying at a different hotel with separate reservation number (ie not a linked reservation at 1 resort) yes it's true as you have 2 different resort stays not 1.

I am up and not really at them at 5am. Ready to book my ADR's for my stay and what do you know the stupid system can't find my reservation. So here I sit till 6am just so I can call. :headache: Talk about a pain in the you know what.

Are you DVC? If you're staying in a DVC resort then sadly, we have not been able to do the online +180 booking since October 26th, ever since that upgrade to add cc to ADRs. Yep, it's been broken since then and no matter how many times we complain, it just doesn't get fixed. Something about the system not recognizing our reservations, yet, the disney website does recognize the actually reservation if you log on. It's crazy, and sadly, if you could've done the online reservations you could've book all of them even though you have a split stay. Please make sure you drop DVC an email about this problem. 4 months is too long to not have this problem worked out. It's just not right that we have been denied access to the online ADR booking +180 perk.

I was hoping that when the system was down earlier this week this was what they were trying to put right, but alas no:headache: I still have to phone reservations because my 12 digit number is useless, and calling from the UK to make 13 ADRs several times is expensive:scared1:

Are you DVC? If you're staying in a DVC resort then sadly, we have not been able to do the online +180 booking since October 26th, ever since that upgrade to add cc to ADRs. Yep, it's been broken since then and no matter how many times we complain, it just doesn't get fixed. Something about the system not recognizing our reservations, yet, the disney website does recognize the actually reservation if you log on. It's crazy, and sadly, if you could've done the online reservations you could've book all of them even though you have a split stay. Please make sure you drop DVC an email about this problem. 4 months is too long to not have this problem worked out. It's just not right that we have been denied access to the online ADR booking +180 perk.

I agree this is the dumbest thing ever. I am renting points and even though the website recognizes my reservation when I log in I still can't book my ADRs online. I ended up having to call - long distance. I can't believe it has been like this since October???

So I called and I am told tha I can't book the remaining dates of my split stay. I can only do the first half and I will have to call back in 4 days for my second half. Both insite hotels and check in/out on the same day. Is that true?

I went thew the same thing a few weeks ago. So then I called to book HDDR only to told to try next week when my second reservation hits the 180 day mark. My second 180 day mark hits and I still can't book HDDR on line so I call again only to be told HDDR will be closed for all of Aug for refurbishments :confused: couldn't they have told me that last week when I called. Now I have an extra dinning credit and need to make some quick changes to my ADR plans. Then I try to book an ADR for the Wishes desert party only to find out I can't. So I call long distance again to find out what's up only to find out you can't book WDP for Aug yet :confused: seriously they can't have a pop up on line for that. When I ask when can I book for Aug they don't know "maybe April or May". I can book July in Febuary 180 days out but have to wait until May to book for Aug:confused: I got a bad feeling about this.

Yeah and I am DVC and once I'm all book I am definitely going to shoot them a line about it for all the good it will do.

Yep, the same thing happened to me. The funny thing is, we are doing a split stay (Poly, then heading over BLT) and when I was making my ADRs for my Poly stay, I went to put in my resort reservation number and the system could not find it, I had to call in order to make my ADRs. Meanwhile, I put in my resort reservation number for my BLT stay (the second leg of my trip) and it popped up perfectly. Fast forward to today when I had to make my ADRs for our BLT stay (3 days later) and again when I put in my resort reservation number, the system AGAIN could not find it and I had to call to make my ADRs :confused3. It's like when it's your 180 day window, Disney is forcing you to call for your ADRs instead of letting you do them online :sad2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter