Yep this question again!

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
I know this has been asked before but I cant find the exact answer. My father maybe joining us on our trip in dec but I have already booked my ADRs of course at the 180 day mark. My father is ok not eating with us if he cant get in but Im wondering which places are more relaxed than others? I have booked:
Planet hollywood
Crystal Palace
Ohana
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickeys
Le Cellier
CRT
Mama Melrose
Akershus
50's Prime time

I know that is based on fire codes ect. What I really want to know is if anyone has had Good luck/ Bad Luck with any of these places specifically!
He already said he would just go get counter service if need be and we will just eat there. I just wanted to see what the odds are at each place of getting him in with us! I continue to try to change the ADRs to 7ppl but no real luck yet!!! Thanks in advance!!!!!:goodvibes

I would just call and try to get 1 more person added to each ADR. I had to do this when my brother decided to come down and join us for several days. I was able to add him (to my surprise) to our ADRs at Ohana, WCC and others, The only one we couldn't was Coral Reef.

I would just call and try to get 1 more person added to each ADR. I had to do this when my brother decided to come down and join us for several days. I was able to add him (to my surprise) to our ADRs at Ohana, WCC and others, The only one we couldn't was Coral Reef.

WOW! Thats awesome! How many people did you have with you before adding him? I should try calling!

You should try to add him. He will be turned away at any restaurant that is already full to capacity. There isn't any way to tell which restaurants will be full until you arrive. Adding him officially may also mean you don't have to wait longer while they put you in for a different size party than the one you originally booked with.

we are going from 4 adults and 2 children to 5 adults 2 children. What are my chances of being able to change it do ya think? Its worth a shot thats for sure!

Some people have been able to add another person to their reservations when they call so you might want to try that first. Then, I would check online several times a day to see if anything opens up at any of the restaurants that couldn't be revised on the phone.

There have been reports that the online system has a harder time with odd numbered parties so you could try inputting 8 people if nothing comes up for 7 since it will usually be the same size table.

Walkups can be tricky and I would try to avoid them as much as possible. With a party as large as yours it could be more difficult. Also you have many character meals and very popular restaurants on your list which will make it even harder.

Good luck.

There have been reports that the online system has a harder time with odd numbered parties so you could try inputting 8 people if nothing comes up for 7 since it will usually be the same size table.

Good luck.

good point I forgot about that!!! Thanks for your advice I going right now to check that out!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!

grrrr it didnt work!! :headache: back to stalking the disney site!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter