YES!!! Going back again :)

kkevcamsmom

100% TIGGER SUPPORTER!
Granted it's not until next January but we are making plans already. We had such a great time on our first trip, thanks a million to all the people on The Dis :woohoo:

We are going for the Marathon. My DH is running the Goofy Challenge, DD is running the 1/2 and I am running the 5k. Our boys may run the kids races but they haven't decided yet.

I am just so excited!!!!:cool1: :worship: :dance3:

Lori

Hi there. Do you know the dates for the marathon next year? We are planning a trip in January as well and that may influence what week we pick. Thanks and have fun planning!!!

Do you know the dates for the marathon next year?

Marathon weekend 2009 will be Jan 8 -11, 2009 - and kkevcamsmom I do hope you mean you have already booked everything because on the website registration the "Goofy's" has already reached 4000 and is sold out, the half marathon is 65% full, while the full marathon still looks open :goodvibes Good luck and I hope you all win your class!

Goofy's Closed
Half Marathon 65% Full
Marathon

Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge Registration for this event was limited to 4000 participants. The race has already reached capacity and is now closed for 2009.

BTW have you seen the new 5K special "trek" going to be offered this September? Sounds like a fun time! If you haven't seen that yet:

The Inaugural Expedition Everest Challenge will take place September 27, 2008, in the shadows of the attraction's Forbidden Mountain. The new 5K race includes obstacles and a search for clues, leading to stamps in an Expedition Passport, all while avoiding the abominable snowman, the Yeti. An exclusive after-hours party at Animal Kingdom will be held at the conclusion of the challenge. Registration for the event begins February 15. A two-person team can register for $195; solo trekkers pay $100. Each registrant will receive a one-day, one park ticket, a Champion Tech-Shirt, a three-month trial subscription to Men's or Women's Health; admission to the exclusive After-Hours Party, and a commemorative Inaugural Medal for all Finishers.

For more information on this new event: http://disneyworldsports.disney.go....s/detail?name=EnduranceEverestEventDetailPage

kkevcamsmom I do hope you mean you have already booked everything because on the website registration the "Goofy's" has already reached 4000 and is sold out

BTW have you seen the new 5K special "trek" going to be offered this September? Sounds like a fun time! If you haven't seen that yet:

The Inaugural Expedition Everest Challenge will take place September 27, 2008, in the shadows of the attraction's Forbidden Mountain. The new 5K race includes obstacles and a search for clues, leading to stamps in an Expedition Passport, all while avoiding the abominable snowman, the Yeti. An exclusive after-hours party at Animal Kingdom will be held at the conclusion of the challenge. Registration for the event begins February 15. A two-person team can register for $195; solo trekkers pay $100. Each registrant will receive a one-day, one park ticket, a Champion Tech-Shirt, a three-month trial subscription to Men's or Women's Health; admission to the exclusive After-Hours Party, and a commemorative Inaugural Medal for all Finishers.

For more information on this new event: http://disneyworldsports.disney.go....s/detail?name=EnduranceEverestEventDetailPage

Yes, DH is registered, DD is registering this week, tomorrow in fact :)

I hadn't seen The Inaugural Expedition Everest Challenge, thanks for the info on that. I can't wait until next January!!

Thanks for the info! Do you know if the marathon crowd affects the parks a lot? We were looking at the 10th through the 18th. I don't think it would change our plans because I figure the rest of the time will be slow, I just want to be prepared. Thanks!

Wohooo!! We were going to go for the marathon too.. But,the Torn meniscus in my knee is just starting to feel better so I decided to wait...

Happy Planning!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter