Yes its another ADR question....

danagirl

Mouseketeer
i go online next monday to make my adrs. We are staying two weeks so i know we will only be able to make then for the first ten days....my problem is that we are doing a split stay and are doing four nights at AKV and the rest at BLT...and I am not sure how to link my reservation. Will I be able to go online on monday and make my ADRs for the first ten days or will i only be allowed to make them for the first 5 and then have to wait for the BLT reservation to be at 180 days to make the rest?:confused3Thanks in advance for the help!!!

I believe you have to wait to do the second half as you switch resorts. You may have some luck if you call and talk to a CM, but most people haven't been able to get the rest of their ADR's until it's 180 days from check in at the second resort.

We have a similar situation and today was my 180 day. I thought I would have to make most of my ressies today, and the remainder on Sunday, but the adr system allowed me to book 10 days out from the date of my first hotel reservation. So I was able to get everything. :woohoo:

I called and spoke with Disney dining and they told me it wouldn't be an issue that all our adr's were under the first hotel conf#.

very cool! i am surely gonna try....I figured i would start with online and if that didnt work i would just call when the phones open.
msce2-so gld you got what you wanted...did you make a lot? I have fourteen days worth:scared1:monday is gonna be a loooong day!

i made my ADR's this morning:cool1:..well most of them...i have to wait for a few more. In case anyone is wondering even if u are switching resorts you are allowed to make ur dining reservations for the whole 10 days...as for the online system:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 it was super easy.I got everything i wanted at almost all the times i wanted them and i made 22 reservations this morning:surfweb:. The only wonky one was for California Grill at the end of my ten days...i could only get it within 45 min. of what i wanted...i thought it would be a breeze since it was last day but oh well...I am a happy girl...now i just have to get up early a couple more mornings...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter