yes yes yes

Duckfan

constant begger of pins, medium size fish too far
I finally made it to the big 500 post. Actually I think I made it a while ago since I have been posting on the Dis long enough to lose counts at least 3 times!!!!! But any way had to share it with you folks. I made 500. DOn't rub it in that you have more. I am a reader not a poster. :p :p :p :p :p :p :jester: :p :p :p :p :jester:

Congrats to you!....I never dreamed I'd be where I'm at cause I'm a lurker...lol
Happy 4th of July to you too!
Holycow

Welcome, JoY!

Of course you realize what this means . . .

You need to check if your insurance will cover physical therapy or chiropractice to relieve the muscle ache in your neck and back. :eek:

You need to begin setting aside funds to cover the cost of therapeutic aids for chronic carpal tunnel syndrome.:(

You'll need extra eye doctor appointments, with frequent perscription changes, to compensate for the eyestrain from so many hours in front of the PC. :eek:

But, most importantly . . .

You have friends all over the continent and across the seas, that you've never met, but will welcome you, at the drop of a hat, any time of day or night, with both real and virtual open arms! :)

Not a bad deal. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter