Yes!!

*sarah*

DIS Veteran
I have always wanted to dine at CRT. Well last trip we didn't know anything about ADR's. And this time we just decided a few weeks ago we were taking the trip and booked it then. I read that its so hard to get an ADR there I wasn't even going to attempt it. I figured we would do Akershus. I am such a Disney Princess girl princess: so I really wanted to do a princess meal lol and fortunately for me DS4 really likes the princesses and when I explained it to him and gave him the option between a princess meal, Garden Grill and CP he said he wanted the princesses. Well today for some reason I checked the Disney site for available slots for breakfast at Akershus and just for kicks checked out CRT too and I got an ADR!! I am so excited to eat in the castle!! Even though I've read the food isn't super great I'm just excited about the experience and to say we ate in the castle. And next time we go DS may not be willing to eat there so this might be my only chance LOL.

I feel the same way you do! Do the castle! You will actually go inside the castle! Who hasn't dreamed of going IN the castle? I know I have! my son was 3 and remembered very well that we never actually went IN the castle, so we are doing it our next trip. :lovestruc

Good for you!! It's so cool when an ADR option like that pops up on the screen when you least expect it. Enjoy the castle, it's a fun experience and it's not like the food is horrible. Even as an adult, it's still exciting for me to eat in the castle...just part of that Disney magic! :)

Thanks yall. I am like a little girl LOL telling my sisters all about getting to eat in the castle. Even though I've read more negative reviews than positive ones, I'm not bothered by it. I am super easy to please. Especially on vacation lol, anything makes me excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter