Yesterday was my 180 day and....

Kebby

DIS Veteran
I got up at 5 am to be online at 6. Luckily, I am in Canada and when we pull up the WDW website it goes to the old system and I was able to book all 24 dining reservations I needed for 10 people for all 9 days of our trip. Much to my surprise, I was able to get BOG for 10 at 5 pm on Sept 24, and very easily got CRT for 10 at 8 05 am on Sept 20! I was also pumped to get all 8 am b fast reservations at the various parks so we are in the park prior to opening, and also got Ohanas for dinner and breakfast. We have free dining with the deluxe upgrade as we are doing many character meals ( my kids are 6,4,2 and 19 mos) and a few 2 credit shows/meals. This is our 10 yr wedding anniversary and we are going all out with 9 days at the poly. I am sooooo excited!!!

As a fellow Canadian, just wondering how do you know if you are on the old website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter