Yet another Free Dining question...

daraweb

Mouseketeer
I hope this can work, but I am asking the experts to be sure!

Would it be ok if my husband and daughters check into our hotel on March 8 to take advantage of the FD offer and then I come meet them the next day?

I am a teacher and have school on March 9...March 8 is the last day of FD offer before spring break starts.

Do I need to "activate" my key to the world by going to a park? If memory serves the last time we did the dining plan, everyone was not there at check-in. They gave me my husbands key...I think...

thanks guys :)

I am not sure what the "official" ruling is. However, in the past we have brought my MIL and checked my family of 4 and my MIL in without my MIL actually being there. I received her key and activated it, etc. I am not sure though that this was during "free dining" no that I think about it???

I think if one adult is there checking in, you're fine. People send one person to do check in all the time. If everyone needed to be there because of free dining, I think your reservation information would say that in bog, bold letters. You can always call and ask. Tell them he's getting there before you and is it ok. I might not mention you won't be there until the next day. :)

I leave my DH and kids in the car or they walk around the resort all the time. IMO only one person needs to check in. It needs to be the main person on the reservation so make sure it is your husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter