yet another free Disney Dining Question

jaseyandmallorysmomm

Earning My Ears
I just missed the free dining (we check in 9/22). My question is does Disney normally do free DD every year? And if yes more then once? I am thinking if they do it more then once a year we will wait to renew our Annual pass that come up in November to renew.

Anyone have thier crystal ball handy?

It has been done now for the last four years but I've heard many rumors that it will not be a promo repeated in 09. I guess I don't have the crystal ball though and it's anyone's guess. :-) Were you waiting to renew based on having to purchase the minimum one-day/one-park ticket? If so, as long as you don't use the ticket you can use it in the future to upgrade to AP's. ---Kathy

Free Dining has been done for the past several years. No, Disney only does it the one time (Aug.~Sept. timeframe). The start dates for free dining has gotten later in Aug. each year. If last year was any indication then we may know if it will be offered again next year if Disney offers it as a bounceback this year or if UK residents are offered again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter