Yet Another Way to Support Dis Unplugged

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
As a follow up to cocowum's post about Digging the podcast..

If you're on Facebook, there is a Podcast application you can add to your page and you can use it to promote your favorite podcasts. The Dis Unplugged is on there. Basically, it adds a little icon to your page for all your friends to see...very cool! :)

Do you have a link? I can't find it (I'm a facebook idiot).

This is cool. I'm not sure if this is the app you mention, but I clicked on applications in facebook, then I clicked on search and typed podcast. There was a Podcast application that allowed you to showcase what podcasts you were listening to. It's cool. There's a dis unplugged logo on my facebook page now.

Hey, Burberry! As of this post, you're at 999! One more and (I think) you'll be a DIS Veteran! (trying to get there myself...) Of course, the Tag Fairy has been good to you so far, so you may not need DIS Veteran status... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter