Yet more ticket questions

Danserusse

Earning My Ears
So sorry if this is somewhere on here, but I have been reading for a while and I still can not find the answers to my questions.

If I purchase a discount ticket from Orbitz, the five days for the price of 3 deal. Am I able to upgrade this ticket at disney? Do I pay the difference between a 3 and 7 day or a 5 and 7 day ticket when I upgrade. If my original ticket is a parkhopper and I only want one park a day as an upgrade, am I able to do so or do additional days also have to be park hoppers?

Use the ticket once to enter a park to bring it up to that day's gate value for a 5 day MYW ticket. You will then pay the difference between the 5 day and 7 day tickets (currently $21.30 inc tax).

Park hopper applies to the entire length of the ticket so your 7 day ticket will be a hopper. There is no way to add non-hopping days to a ticket that already has the park hopper on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter