Yikes! Don't transpose those numbers when dialing Member Services

blueroses

always planning the next trip
I accidentally dialled 800-xxx-xxxxx this morning and let's just say it is definitely NOT Disney. It's a number for leather-fetishers! I thought it was just in honor of the Haunted Mansion rehab for a second :scared1:

Note: Edited by Tech Support. The MS 800 number is not to be posted since it's a members' only number and the DISboards has elected not to make that number public on these forums. Phone number removed even though it was not MS's number, because the one digit transposition is easily reversed to see the MS number.

Too funny! What a difference anumber makes.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: OMG, my wife just informed me she has reached this wrong number before:lmao: Phone answered "welcome to the dungeon":scared: in a loud deep booming voice:scared1: oh I'm sure it was an accident tho:rolleyes1 probably stayed on the line 1/2 an hour just to make sure it really was the wrong number:laughing:

I have a nurse who's previous number was apparently a phone sex operation if you dialed 800 instead of 850. I say apparently because I never checked to see.

I think you get the same thing if you make Walt's last name into an 800 number. It's a number short, but I remember that when I was a CM, I accidentally called it incorrectly, and got an earful I didn't want. Try explaining THAT one on your calling card to the boss.:headache: :scared: Fortunately, and not surprisingly, it was NOT the first time that had happened, and he was super understanding. Kind of shocked me, though!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter