Yipee From Canada!!

CanadianDisneyMom

Earning My Ears
Hi Yipee, we just got back and wanted to let you know about the getaway today will call tickets. I ordered the tickets by phone, I told them I did not want to take the chance the vouchers did not make it to us before we left. I ordered them March 14. She said not problem, we could pick them up from the will call booth with the confirmation number and I.D. So I did not think they were going to send the vouchers as they did not charge more then the $10.00 handling fee. Well low and behold on April 6 the vouchers showed up by postal service to my house. I received my credit card bill and was only charged the $10.00. We took the vouchers up to any ticket booth and with in minutes we had our tickets. This was the best price anywhere and I will definetly purchase our tickets from them again. Good Luck and have a great trip.

Cool! Thanks for the feedback. I ended up ordering from them. I, too, only paid the $10 fee, and they sent me a one sheet printout with the info and voucher number on it. (not a set of 4 vouchers). It sounds like this should work just as well (I hope :goodvibes )

Thanks so much for posting! It sure helps knowing that someone else has "been there, done that".

Hope you had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter