Yippee - I'm going to see Genesis

Duggas

Living life to the full and enjoying every moment
I'm sooo excited today, I've managed to get tickets to see Genesis at Twickenham next July :cool1: I didn't go into work this morning so I could be on the phone as soon as the tickets went on sale at 9am. It was lucky that I did as they sold out within 75mins! Next year is shaping up to be a great year, a trip to Florida and I get to see my favourite band, how lucky can a girl get :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good News :thumbsup2

I'm sure it will be a great gig :teeth:

I'd considered seeing Genesis so much, but without Peter Gabriel I just didn't think it would be my thing.
I'm sure if you like later Genesis and Collins it will be great :goodvibes

Not at those prices!!

To quote Phil Collins "We're not doing this for the money". Really? You could've fooled me.

The amount they're charging for a ticket could feed a small country. I've booked to see Bowling For Soup and Wheatus instead, at £14.50 they're far better value.

I know the prices were steep, but then I thought about how much it costs us if we wanted to see a London theatre show or any other major event, even Premiership football matches aren't cheap these days. So we weighed it up against how much we wanted to see them as we have both been fans of Genesis since their early days, with and without Gabriel. It was no contest, we had to see them. We are even considering trying to go to one of the European gigs as well but that depends on DH's shifts & getting flights.

Excellent news ~ Hope you have a fantastic time :thumbsup2

I got tickets too.Dads surprise xmas present.I'm bursting to tell him though,don't think i can keep it in until xmas day :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter