YIPPEE!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Disney_Jedi_Jon

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys.

I'm so excited,my tickets for mickey's very merry christmas party have arrived today.We are also treating ourselves to a very merry dinner at the liberty tree tavern(I've wanted to eat here for ages.)
Its going to be amazing,I can't wait until december,I really feel its not going to be to long now before we go.
I'm really looking forward to seeing it snow on main street,thats going to be so cool.There is also a special christmas parade which should be well worth watching.
DD's and I,where so excited when the tickets came through the letter box,we had to open them straight away.The tickets are credit card shaped and plastic,with disney characters on them(2 donalds,2 goofys,1 minnie and 1 mickey).Youngest DD has to have the minnie ticket,she was jumping for joy.
Harry up christmas!!!As a post man its doubtful,I'll get a chance to have a holiday at WDW during christmas any time soon(if ever!),so I plan to make the most of it.Yippee!!!!!!

So here it is,merry christmas,everbodys having fun......

Jon

its great when the tickets come through, so exciting:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
we went to mvmcp about 3 years ago, you'll have a fantastic time,the shows are great and as for the snow well....:)
This year we will be doing mnsshp on 28th oct, can't wait for that:jumping1:
Jeanette:wave: :thewave:

It's a great feeling when the tix arrive. You will love the Liberty Tree Tavern, It is one of our fav places to eat in the MK. Roll on December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter