YIPPY! New fitness class starting in Sept!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I have to share!!!!! I just got a call that my stroller fitness class for new moms and babies is a go for September! I am thrilled about this! It was proposed to me by ladies in pre-natal yoga, but I didn't think it would run! Now it is! I am really looking forward to seeing these ladies again! Sorry for running on ~ but I am so excited! S

Congratulations Sandra! I hope you get lots of moms attending! My friend is a new mom and I know she was looking for a class like that... :)

That sounds like a lot of fun, Sandra! Hope it goes well. BTW, whatever happened to the WDW idea? :D

Hi Julie, do you mean the WDW Planning Workshop? It's coming up in Oct if folks register in Aug,Sept,Oct. THX S

Yes, that's what I meant! Hope you get lots of "signees"! Too bad I live so far away, it sounds like fun! :D

I'm told that the workshop will be either the Wed night before Thanksgiving in Oct or Wed night after. The guide will course lists comes out Aug 10 and sign up starts Aug 12. Sometime in Sept, I'll know numbers. Chat soon! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter