Yo Ho Yo Ho a Tipsy Life for Me - A November '17 Dining Adventure - Complete 5/27

What a great trip review! I have enjoyed reading along.
I look forward to reading your August adventure..... we will be in Florida in August (20th-30th) but we are deserting Disney for Universal this time.

What a great trip review! I have enjoyed reading along.
I look forward to reading your August adventure..... we will be in Florida in August (20th-30th) but we are deserting Disney for Universal this time.

Thanks for not only reading along, but making our trip so memorable. We are truly appreciative of your generosity. Let me know if you decide to wonder over to the "light" side. :-) We'll be there most of the same time and would love to say hi!

Now some final thoughts on what shivered me timbers.

:laughing:

5beb7058-846d-4742-9983-09608887f3de.jpg

In a surprise to absolutely no one, if it comes from my favorite Nomad's Lounge you can just about guarantee I'll love it.

Mmmmm Nomad Lounge. Good choice.

Carrot Cake Cookie oh how I love thee.

This is the top of my list of things to make Nathan try on our next trip. Nom.

Oh Whispering Canyon Cafe, you had her at ketchup. Haven't had the heart to tell her the antics may be gone.

:sad1: I hope not. :sad2:

Good news is we'll be back in the World in August for yet another set of tipsy dining adventures. Thankfully this one is at the Boardwalk and Beach Club so we'll have to officially drop our aargh's and aye's for some more refined Northeastern coastal speak. Better bone up on my Boston accent :-)

:rotfl: I'll miss the pirate-ing, but a poorly-donned Boston accent might be just as entertaining! I'm looking forward to hearing about your next trip! Maybe our paths can even cross in August :goodvibes

I really enjoyed following along with every yummy bite and sip. Looking forward to crossing paths in August!

Are you back again in August this year? Maybe we'll see you again!

I haven't been on the DIS for quite a while, but had to come back to see what my friends have been up to! Yay, Kari has a new dining report!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter