YOaMD= Tapestry of Dreams???? Hopefully!!

CrazyDisFan414

The 50 Timer
Anyones guess....does anyone think by chance the Tapestry of Dreams/Nations (Still BY FAR Disney's BEST touching creation!!! :artist: ) coulds come back for The Years of One Million Dreams????

Comments Please!!!! :joker:

I wish I love that parade more then life. I have the music on my computer and drive my coworkers nuts with it. :dance3:

We sure hope not. We hated this parade and were happy to see it and all the other Epcot parades end. We spend far more time in WS now than when the parade was running.

Tapestry was awesome. The music, the interacton and the unique storyline was beautiful and touching. I've heard some incarnation could make an appearance for this celebration...We can only hope.
pirate:

Tapestry was ok, but too long and what were those creepy looking time keeper guys?

mickeyfan2 said:
We sure hope not. We hated this parade and were happy to see it and all the other Epcot parades end. We spend far more time in WS now than when the parade was running.
I thought the parade and the music were ok, but I agree that the congestion it created in WS may outweighed the benefits......

I sincerely doubt it. Once they remove a parade, with the exception of the Main Street Electrical Parade, they usually dismantle it and use the components and parts for other things. I think they used the fabric from the giant puppets to mend the holes in CMs costumes......... :goodvibes

I'd like to see the Nations version come back. Ranks up there with MSEP as my all time favorite. I thought the Dreams version was a step or three down.

ToN was a rarity for Disney parades... it was unique. What we have now are really all the same parade. Not bad, mind you, but too similar to make any one of them particularly interesting.

ToN also fit very well with World Showcase, and even Illuminations when it comes to story and theme. Love the music (which they still play at WS after Illuminations).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter