YOMD Eligibility Question...

allison k

I'm a lurker, not a poster!
Can someone read the eligibility requirements for me? And tell me that I'm not wrong in what I'm reading?

If I'm reading it correctly, it's only those employees/family members of Disney Employees involved in YOMD that aren't eligible. Right? So, if you have a family member works for WDI, then you're okay to win. That's what I'm reading. (Not like I'm going to win the big trip, but I can dream, right?)

Do you know how nice it would be to have a Disney/Disney Affiliated contest that I can enter? As Disney's umbrella continues to grow, there are so many things we can't enter/do.

A little side story - My friend's DGD sat on the phone for more than an hour for KLOS's Harry Potter preview contest (A Disney owned station), and actually made it in and won. When she turned it over to Dad, they asked, "Do you have any family members that work for Disney?" His excited reply, "Yeah! My sister!" They had to take the prize away! I felt so bad. Now, my nieces had it all planned that they were going to pretend to be their friend, and their mom, her mom.

Even though there are some cool CM family benefits (like DVC discount :cool1: ), it can still bite!

Did you ever get an answer to this? I read the rules and it looks like it says employees and their families...but it doesn't really spell out what employees....all Disney or just the YOAMD ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter