YOMD Post Card Size

UTgirl

Mouseketeer
I know I've read somewhere about the strange post card size that Disney requires and then someone clarified and said they would take the 3x5 but that the post office wouldn't deliver anything that small. :confused3

Can someone clarify this for me and do you put it in an envelope or what?

Best Disney Wishes! :wizard:

The official rules state that the postcard must be 3 1/2 x 5. I checked the usps.com website and it states that the minimum size for a postcard is 3 1/2 x 5. They do sell postcards at the post office and they are 3 1/2 x 5 1/2.

The official rules state that the postcard must be 3 1/2 x 5. I checked the usps.com website and it states that the minimum size for a postcard is 3 1/2 x 5. They do sell postcards at the post office and they are 3 1/2 x 5 1/2.

Thanks! Looks like I'll be making a post office run tomorrow!

From what we've been reading on these threads, it sounds like just about anything is accepted: index cards, postcards of various sizes, etc.

I think the best bet is just buying the prestamped ones from the P.O. -- good luck!

Some people have been posting that they have bought the pre-paid post cards and have won with using those! So I went out and bought 40 of them, so far sent out 5( hope I will win at least one thing)!

I sent in 4 by 6 cards and won something yesterday :) So, I guess they will accept other sizes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter