You bet your aft we had a good time! A Wonder trip report Update 12/30 p.59-611

I feel ya but I am looking at rates similar to the other's I have found so it's a no brainer. :woohoo:

It's official now, flights booked for Alison's Big 50th Bash! So excited. :banana:

Woot Woot! Can't wait to see you there!

Jill in CO

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Whoops!

Me too! It's going to be a heck of a party! Glad we're landing around the same time Thursday. I know everyone has major vacays before then but I'm so looking forward to this one. :thumbsup2

I guess I'm going to have to be an oldie but goodie! It is going to be a heck of a party! I mean it's gonna be three days long and span multiple venues and include Disneyland! We'really gonna party like it's 1875 without the chamber and puke pots at our seats and it will be OK to leave your seat. :rotfl2:

I guess I'm going to have to be an oldie but goodie! It is going to be a heck of a party! I mean it's gonna be three days long and span multiple venues and include Disneyland! We'really gonna party like it's 1875 without the chamber and puke pots at our seats and it will be OK to leave your seat. :rotfl2:

No puke pots? Guess I'll have to bring my own. :lmao: Just kidding......:rotfl2:

So envious! Have a great time and I'll want tons of pictures.

Too cool!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Me too! I hope you all have a blast.

I wish we were all going to be there. :grouphug: But don't worry, I am sure they'll be plenty of photos posted (with everyone's permission of course). :thumbsup2

I love all the photos from Castaway Cay. I could do with some sunshine and warmth round about now.

Wow, that was some drama. What a shame that the end of the cruise was overshadowed by all of this for the younger members of that party.

Corinna

I love all the photos from Castaway Cay. I could do with some sunshine and warmth round about now.

Wow, that was some drama. What a shame that the end of the cruise was overshadowed by all of this for the younger members of that party.

Corinna

Me too. Today is sunny but ever so cold. I could use some warmth and sand and sun and water about now. Now is the time every year, I have to reach deep inside to stay positive. I think we had a 10ish day stretch here where the sun didn't she the sun didn't shine due to the smoggy inversion. :scared:

I agree, it was really sad for the tweens. :sad1: Such a fun thing turned unnecessarily sour.

Oh good, I would prefer no chamber or puke pots!

:rotfl2:

SO MUCH FUN!

I am going to live vicariously. I am less than 12 months after you and can dream about such an event for mine.

No puke pots? Guess I'll have to bring my own. :lmao: Just kidding......:rotfl2:

I only put that in since that's how the French Royalty used to live it up. They had feasts and parties that went on for days and no one was allowed to leave the table so everyone had a little something undneath their chairs. I'm guessing that the servants took care of them when they needed "adressing". :rotfl2:

I only put that in since that's how the French Royalty used to live it up. They had feasts and parties that went on for days and no one was allowed to leave the table so everyone had a little something undneath their chairs. I'm guessing that the servants took care of them when they needed "adressing". :rotfl2:

LOL. I know. Can you imagine???? I mean people get turned off by wine spittoons at tastings (which frankly is the responsible thing to do!) and just think of how it used to be. Not to mention the layers of clothing, not a quick and easy thing for women to take care of in those outfits.

:rotfl2:

SO MUCH FUN!

I am going to live vicariously. I am less than 12 months after you and can dream about such an event for mine.

And I am right behind you ladies. :teeth:

So they basically pooped in their gowns? :eek:

LOL. I know. Can you imagine???? I mean people get turned off by wine spittoons at tastings (which frankly is the responsible thing to do!) and just think of how it used to be. Not to mention the layers of clothing, not a quick and easy thing for women to take care of in those outfits.

No, I cannot. :lmao:

Wow!! Talk about drama!! I will gladly avoid such on our trip!!

I'm glad it didn't ruin your trip.

I need to hear more about Starbucks paying for Gabbys school?

Sounds like you ladies are going to have a great time!

Who else is excited for the 2016 and later prices coming out soon??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter