"You Go, Girl!" August Exercise Challenge

Personal Numbers: Nothing yesterday. :(

Team Updates:
:welcome:to those just joining in, and

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Congratulations to jwishart86 on turning Balance Blue!!!

The team has completed 450 minutes (out of 9,055 goal).
64% of members have reported minutes so far, and 18% of the team is at Balance Blue!

Day 4: Daisy Duck

"Don't be such a big old grump." - Daisy, to Donald, in "Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas"

And if you're interested, here is a fabulous tutorial on how to draw Daisy:

Last edited:

Happy Weekend, everyone!
And congrats to 2manypets for reaching Balance Blue! :jumping3:

The team is up to 538 minutes, or 6% of goal,

and we're up to the letter E in our characters, with:

Day 5 - Elsa

Elsa Quote.jpg

A little trivia from her movie, courtesy of IMDb:

As of April 11, 2014, Frozen (2013) became both the highest grossing animated and musical film of all time and the ninth highest grossing film of all time with a worldwide box office gross of $1.097 billion.

The characters of Hans, Kristoff, Anna and Sven are a reference to Hans Christian Andersen, the author of The Snow Queen. Say the names quickly in sequence and hear the similarity.

During Olaf's song, his dance with four seagulls is a nod to Bert's dance with four penguins from another Disney movie: Mary Poppins (1964).

There is also a plush Mickey Mouse on one of the shelves in Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna.

For the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?", three different actresses respectively provided the singing voice of Anna: Katie Lopez as Young Anna, Agatha Lee Monn as Teenage Anna, and Kristen Bell as Anna. Agatha is the daughter of the film's writer/director Jennifer Lee and Katie is the daughter of its songwriters Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez. In fact, Katie and her sister, Annie, sang the film's deleted song, "Spring Pageant", along with their parents. The song can be found on the film's two-disc Deluxe Edition Motion Picture Soundtrack.

In a magazine interview, Idina Menzel claimed her young son boasted to his classmates that his mom sings the songs in Frozen. To this, another child replied, "So does everyone else's."

So, if you just can't resist (and want it in your head aaaaaaaaaall day):

http://video.disney.com/watch/disne...rmed-by-idina-menzel-4ecd3e729706a16e5090f1de

Have a great day, and keep up the exercising!!

Hello, and Happy Sunday!!

Personal Numbers:
30 minutes yesterday and 45 (so far) today, for 95/620

Team Updates:
:rainbow: We have three new blues today!! -
Shrfleen, sophy1996, and me (PollyannaMom)

and the team as a whole is reeeealy close!! (We only need 38 more minutes to blue!)

73% of team members have reported in, and 55% have already reached blue. :woohoo:

Day 6:
The letter F brings us to Flora, Fauna & Merryweather. (I know, that’s only 2 out of 3 F’s, but they’re a set!)

These are Princess Aurora’s fairy godmothers in Sleeping Beauty. Flora is in red, Fauna in green, and Merryweather in blue, and they were voiced by Verna Felton, Barbara Jo Allen, and Barbara Luddy.

I was going to link a video clip from the cartoon, but when I googled it, I saw this one down below, of three little girls dressed as these three fairies at Disneyland...wands and all. It was too adorable not to post! ~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!