You know I'm a squirrel guy...

Okay, so in researching squirrels and buses I came across this picture:
squirrel_point-550x387.png

I'm scratching my head on this one. Swishing my tail just a little I further investigate as to what this graph means. Then I found this article, which coincidentally deals with bus schedules.

https://cincymap.org/blog/bunching/

So, there ya go

Interesting article. After reading it (I didn’t have anything else to do this morning), I’m convinced Joe is on the right track. This seems like more than a simple shake down cruise. I think the end of the article (I really did read the whole thing) points to the true motivation. Hijack a bus. Take it to DS and head to the Edison for a night out. This pic in the story sums it up. (And this pic really is in the article).

C3921719-63D6-49F8-8D6D-8641F12C0B70.jpeg

j

Based North of Mouse's post of events at Settlement bus junction and Tiggerdad's extensive knowledge and research on aberrant Squirrel Behavior there are some definite lesson to be learned.
1 Squirrels do NOT enhance Mass Transit Systems even at Fort Wilderness.
2 The NSS is now using the Disney Bus System as a private courier service Should you not observe them enter your bus without an envelope or parcel it is recommended you quietly leave the bus and contact the authorities. Note exactly what you observed . This information can be very useful later on in determining the true nature of their
Scenario A is a simple robbery not necessarily armed strong armed more likely
Scenario B is far more dangerous as they are Hijacking the Bus and willing to take Hostages
3 Squirrels are prone to alcohol abuse

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!