You know it's time to start a PTR when......Update 1/12 Leaving in 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderfully magical trip gelly!! And Congrats to Dash on his reading score, all that hard work is paying off! :thumbsup2

That's great news about Dash's reading scores! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip! We'll keep an eye out for you guys!

:yay::yay::yay: for Dash!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful way to start the trip!

I know you are gone by now, and probably already in Disney - or very close to. Perhaps on the fake monorail. :laughing: ENJOY!

Gosh so much happening in such a short time! But it all sounded dandy, so good luck and I hope your trip is magical and special! Love the new DXDDP plans, your rationale makes sense to me!

ENJOY!!!!
:cloud9:

We're here! :yay: AKL is incredible. *sighs* I'm gonna be so spoiled after this trip. LOL
AND- It's not crowded at all!! Just called Disney Dining at 7am and was able to get an 8:30am ressie for Boma!! Should be interesting to see if the crowds increase with the temps! Was c-c-cold last night. Brrrr!! But worth the walk-on rides!! Ty all for the magical trip Wishes!!

I'll try to check back in soon!!!:yay:

So I missed all of the PTR and you're already there. Shoot. But I was a reader of your other TR and wanted to join in here too. Have a fabulous trip! :)

We're baccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck!!!!!!

We had a fabulous time, seriously. One of the best trips I've ever had to WDW. Will be starting the TR soon.

Tomorrow is Dash and Jack-Jack's official birthday. Having a small family get together with.... cupcakes!!! You'd think they'd be tired of cupcakes after all the birthday celebrating we just did.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week. See you all on the TR boards!

So I missed all of the PTR and you're already there. Shoot. But I was a reader of your other TR and wanted to join in here too. Have a fabulous trip! :)

:welcome: and thank you!!

Glad you found me! Hopefully you can join in on the next TR! :goodvibes

Lady Lallie posted that the weather today down there was beautiful! :yay: I'm sure you all enjoyed it!

The weather was soooooooooooooo wonderful! We really lucked out on the weather and the crowds... for the most part! We did have a great time!

Hope to see you on the TR soon :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh!! After I read about your elliptical machine episode on my PTR, I went and found your TR from last year and your PTR here and read EVERYTHING.:thumbsup2

Your are hysterical!! I particularly loved the "You're not gonna be a momma anytime soon" anecdote. Dash is just like my kiddies...here it's called "investigatory research" and that's so awesome that he got the gma's all involved and everything. Too funny!!:lmao:

Anyway, I just HAD to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading all your stuff and I can't WAIT for the TR for this latest trip. I want ALL the juicy details about AKL and the days where it was just the four of you.

Did you actually get to see Wishes this time? Did you get on Soarin'? What about all your other missed opportunities from last time? Any more embarrassing moments or did you have more than your fair share last time. I NEED TO KNOW!!

Oh, BTW...I think your arsty fartsy photos are really good. I really liked your fav and I think framing it and putting it up in the office is a great idea.

Waiting impatiently for the TR to begin!!

Okay then....stalker out!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

gelly - I totally missed that you were back! Glad you had a good trip and can't wait to hear all about it!!

Well? Well? WELL???????????????

I'll be here waiting when you are ready to tell us all about your trip. And if you need to talk about it in person I'll meet you at IKEA for meatballs and Disney World talk. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter