You know when your son is looking forward to the trip when....

matt&jakesmom

DIS Veteran
he is setting the shower head at home to reflect the ones at disney and using the soap and shampoo that was brought home from last trip. :rotfl2:

I love that still after going every year that my DS's, ages, 16 and 14, still feel the magic and cannot wait to go each year. I am blessed and I thank Disney for their "magic".

I must follow your son's idea and start using the soap we brought home last year ;)

10 days to WDW :cool1:

Our 14 and 11 yo DS are already hinting that another trip next year would be just fine with them!

My almost 13yo is the same way, I just asked her yesterday if she was excited for our upcoming trip, she said "of course Mom, we're going to Disney! Sheesh." After 7 trips, I was concerned she would grow tired of it. The good thing is that every trip is completely different. We've done the Wait in Line for Every Character trips, the Wait in Line for How Long??? for the fairies and Jack n Sally, and this year she's decided she's beyond the characters and fairies, lol.

:goodvibes

Same here! My DS is 14 and enjoys Disney! People ask why do you keep going to the same place??? I reply because we see different things every year!!!! We went on a Disney cruise last year and then stayed on land. MVMCP last year, MNSSHP this year! Earlier trips standing in line to meet every character!!! We always stay at a different resort except we have stayed at CBR twice. My 2 DD is 20 but LOVES Disney and Disney offers her sooooo much including her chair. :thumbsup2 This year oldest DD will not be going as she is out on her own in a new house ( a new chapter in her life )but I know she would go in a heartbeat! :goodvibes I keep teasing my DH, maybe we will have a grandbaby and we will start all over again! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter