"You Look Like a Beached Jellyfish." An August 2017 TR! Finished 3/22

Sorry, I hadn't seen you replied to my comment and asked a question until just now! So, yes, we did still go ahead with our plans! We actually pushed it forward to arrive 2 days before our original arrival day, which was good because if not our flight would have been cancelled. And, I'm saying this with full recognition of the impact it had in Florida and the Caribbean, but it actually made our trip pretty great. Crowds for the 2 days before and days after were nonexistent. Like, almost every ride was a walk-on! And Disney did a great job during the hurricane keeping access to hot food as long as it was safe to leave the rooms. Made for an awesome 11-day trip!

Oh I'm so glad it worked out for you!! Can't wait to read your TR!

Ok, so this shockingly had a little bit of a line. I mean, not more than like five minutes, but there was actually a CM standing there holding an “end of line” sign.
It was the same way in June and July as well! I didn't wait more than 10 minutes, but I prefer the ride being walk-on. :rolleyes2

Seriously, I’m not sure if I broke a sweat all day. Yup, you read that right. On August 2 in Disney World.
That's amazing!

Once we were done with our ride, we decided to do something that we had (shockingly) never done before- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor!
We just did this for the first time as well, can't believe we didn't do it sooner!

That's amazing!

We were seriously soooo fortunate with the weather we had! It did get really hot our last day, but as we were just at Disney Springs and in and out of stores, it really wasn't that noticeable.

We just did this for the first time as well, can't believe we didn't do it sooner!

So cute! We will definitely be on this again, it was a lot of fun!

Be our guest… be our guest…

I couldn’t help humming the song as we walked into the castle. I was very excited to eat here again since it was the first dinner we ate on our honeymoon and honestly one of our favorite meals. We waited about 15 minutes in the hallway with the suits of armor before being taken to our table.

20476542_10209658988702574_969607437166898259_n.jpg

We were at the very back of the ballroom up against the wall! This wasn’t too far from where we’d sat before. I’d love to have been able to eat next to the one of the windows to see the snow outside, but it doesn’t really matter to me too much. The details in the ballroom are just incredible so I love being able to look around at it all while eating.

Our waiter was a super nice guy, and also, as it turns out, a total saint (you’ll see why). We did not order any appetizers, even though I was super tempted by the amazingly delicious charcuterie plate. I ordered the grilled strip steak ($35) and DH ordered the braised beef ($32).

20479878_10209658988982581_599338319474147078_n.jpg

20479480_10209658989022582_416593864782756422_n.jpg

Both were excellent! DH’s plate was completely and totally empty by the end of the meal. DH had ordered the strip steak on our last visit and really liked it, and I thought it was delicious as well.

For dessert, I went with the chocolate cream puff while DH got the triple chocolate cupcake (both $5). As usual, both were delicious!

20596977_10209658989222587_7774696788624221253_n.jpg

20476485_10209658989862603_2723001430487810471_n.jpg

Our waiter also brought me a little extra treat for my birthday… some Grey Stuff!

20620907_10209658990062608_7349162344766977576_n.jpg

So let me go ahead and explain to you about our saint of a waiter now… fairly early on in our meal and large party was sat at the two tables next to us. It appeared to be about three adult couples with their children, ages say 6 to 15. I think there were either 8 or 9 kids, and they were all at a table to themselves with the adults next to them. Which is fine, as they were all well-behaved and not causing any problems. However, one of the mothers took it upon herself to be probably the most severe form of helicopter parent I’ve ever seen, including to children who were (presumably) not her own. AFTER the waiter had taken all of the kids drinks orders, Helicopter Mom comes over to their table and wants to know what each kid has ordered. When the waiter comes back with drinks, Helicopter Mom begins changing the drink orders of some of the kids. Which I can sort of see if maybe you have a 5 year old who ordered a coke and you really don’t want them to have that, but you probably should’ve handled that prior to the order being taken. So the waiter takes several of the drinks back and brings back different ones. At this point DH and I sort of enthralled at what is happening at this table, but trying to be discreet.

Then they start on the meals. The kids were mainly fine ordering for themselves, normal kid change-type stuff (“can I just get regular fries with the chicken?”). No big deal. Then Helicopter Mom shows back up. Helicopter Mom is now alternatively asking the kids and our waiter about what each child has ordered and making changes! Here’s what it went like…

HM: “Timmy, what did you order?”

Timmy: “The steak with mashed potatoes.”

HM: “No you don’t like mashed potatoes. Waiter, I need to change those mashed potatoes to fries.”

Timmy: “No mom, I like mashed potatoes, I’ve eaten them before.”

*Waiter stands there in total confusion. Meanwhile, mom has moved on to another child.*

confused.jpg

Yeah… it was a really odd situation. By now, DH and I were just sort of open mouthed staring at the table watching as Helicopter Mom went around to each child confirming their order. Meanwhile, none of the other adults have gotten up. Now I’m fairly certain she was not the mother of all 8 children. Maybe I’m wrong, but it just seemed like overall a bizarre occurrence.

Anyways, we finished up our excellent dinner, chuckled about our table neighbors, and left our waiter a very large tip.

We headed outside with no real concrete plans as to what to do next. I had made a FP for Pirates of the Caribbean for around 7:00, but we still had some time to kill before that. Luckily, there was a very low wait (as usual) for one of my favorite attractions…

20525328_10209658990142610_549582658266806406_n.jpg

I seriously love this show so much! I don’t know why it isn’t more popular, I’ve always really enjoyed it, probably just because I love Disney music in general so much.

Afterwards, we made our way towards Adventureland. We stopped for a little bit of pin trading/buying along the way, but mostly just headed towards Pirates. When we got there, we were getting closer to our FP time, but the standby line was only at about 25 minutes. We looked at the other FP options and saw one for Buzz Lightyear at 9:30, so we canceled our Pirates FP and went with that instead, hoping to get a REAL ride on it this time!

We hopped in the standby line for Pirates. I normally wouldn’t really want to wait this long for Pirates, but I do like to get at least one ride in when I go to MK, so it was fine. Plus, it was starting to sprinkle a little bit again and it was nice to be inside.

We had a nice ride with our favorite pirates, though I do have to say I was confused about the addition of the camera to this ride. Why is this necessary? Who is buying this picture? I looked at ours online and everyone is just sort of staring nonchalantly in the direction of the camera. Very odd…

Once we got off our boat, it was still drizzling some. We still had a while yet before we needed to get in line for HEA, so we weren’t sure what else we wanted to do other than go shopping. Then we walked right by the perfect line-free option- The Tiki Room!

20476573_10209659936406266_1845704906287970588_n.jpg

Ok, confession time… I have NEVER experienced The Tiki Room before!! It was just not really anything that appealed to me so I never bothered with stopping in. It was a nice little break and way to sit down though, so I was glad we did it. As for the show itself… it’s interesting(?) haha. I felt sort of the same way about this as I did the Carousel of Progress: really glad I did it because it’s classic Disney and was undoubtedly groundbreaking when first released. Now, it’s just sort of a funny little show. But anyways, now I can officially say I’ve experienced it!

Up next… some shopping and HEA!

HM: “Timmy, what did you order?”

Timmy: “The steak with mashed potatoes.”

HM: “No you don’t like mashed potatoes. Waiter, I need to change those mashed potatoes to fries.”

Timmy: “No mom, I like mashed potatoes, I’ve eaten them before.”
This is so funny to me, I've never even heard of anything like this before. :lmao: Anyway, I'm glad you both enjoyed your dinner! BOG is absolutely wonderful.

This is so funny to me, I've never even heard of anything like this before. :lmao: Anyway, I'm glad you both enjoyed your dinner! BOG is absolutely wonderful.

It was seriously so bizarre! I'm sure I'm forgetting other crazy things she said, but it made for an entertaining dinner to say the least.

And yes, BOG is definitely on our favorites list! I was so happy to have snagged that ADR!

Oh my gosh that mom! That is so weird. We saw so much coddling on our trip. Nothing that strange, but a lot of general over the top stuff.

I read your post about Monsters Inc and that was the main reason we did it on our trip :) DH was very confused when I took him towards the line; he didn't even realize it was a show. We loved it too!

And BOG was great. That beef was sooooo good. And DH got the steak and enjoyed it too. Spoiler for my eventual TR: Tony's tied for my least favorite restaurant. I just couldn't convince DH to drop it lol. But he enjoyed it :confused3

Oh my gosh that mom! That is so weird. We saw so much coddling on our trip. Nothing that strange, but a lot of general over the top stuff.

I read your post about Monsters Inc and that was the main reason we did it on our trip :) DH was very confused when I took him towards the line; he didn't even realize it was a show. We loved it too!

And BOG was great. That beef was sooooo good. And DH got the steak and enjoyed it too. Spoiler for my eventual TR: Tony's tied for my least favorite restaurant. I just couldn't convince DH to drop it lol. But he enjoyed it :confused3

Yaaaaay congrats on the wedding!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

I'm glad you enjoyed BOG! Sorry you weren't able to convince your DH to not do Tony's! I didn't think it was the worst food I've ever eaten, but there was certainly nothing special about the food or the service! DH and I laughed on our trip about what a letdown it was lol.

Happily Ever After

Hi guys! So, it’s been an embarrassingly long time since I wrote on this trip report… and it’s not even like I have that much left to do! Uhh, can I just start writing again and you guys ignore my five month break… k thanks!

So after we finished up at The Tiki Room, it had mainly stopped sprinkling. We still had a decent amount of time before we wanted to grab a spot for Happily Ever After. We decided we would do a little shopping on Main Street in the meantime! The stores were fairly chaotic, but we spent a while browsing without actually buying anything. I kept eyeing those new Disney jerseys that say Walt Disney World across the back, couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger for one. I still like them months later though, so I just need to buy one next time I go!

They also had the Lego castle for sale. I knew it had been selling out a lot, but they had several in stock.

20525530_10209659937126284_8147356948585854063_n.jpg

It’s so cool, but not something I’d pay $350 for!

I also saw my favorite stuffed animal wall. I feel like this wall just embodies my childhood Disney experience. I feel like my parents bought me everything I ever wanted when we came to Disney (even though realistically I know they didn’t!). This wall just brings back so many happy memories

20622011_10209659937806301_7036220564610005561_n.jpg

I also saw this super cute monorail bag! I have no idea where I would ever carry it, but I really liked it.

20597219_10209659937886303_3285297990680707022_n.jpg

We walked down and back up Main Street checking everything out in the stores and then decided we may as well stake out a spot for Happily Ever After. We were both really excited about this show! I had watched the live stream the first night it had played and was blown away, so I was looking forward to seeing it in person.

We grabbed a spot to the left of the castle in the hub on the sidewalk right where it meets the road. I was pretty excited about our spot and was looking forward to having a nice unobstructed view. A couple people came and stopped in front of us to stand, but CMs quickly ushered them away, letting them know that they couldn’t stand in the main road area. We had this happen a couple times with different people, each time with them getting moved away. Then suddenly no CMs came to tell them to move… then more people came… then suddenly…

20604359_10209659939046332_4665305499055274505_n.jpg

People. Everywhere.

I don’t know if at a certain point the CMs just give up or if they just decided to let people stand around since the show was still fairly new? I don’t know. I was really irritated though because obviously I would’ve stood way farther forward if I had known I could just stand in the road! Oh well. I still had a nice, unobstructed view of the castle.

And then the show started… guys. This show was SO MAGICAL. I know there have probably been 100 trip reports written about how great this show is, but seriously. It blew Wishes out of the water! The music was incredible, the projection was flat out unbelievable… it was just. so. cool. I was so mesmerized I only managed to get one picture.

20476393_10209659940086358_7739311259649377117_n.jpg

I think DH and I seriously stood there with our mouths open the entire time! If you’re in MK, you HAVE to stick around for this show!

Once Happily Ever After was done, we still had our FP for Buzz Lightyear. Since we were as far from the Tomorrowland entrance as possible, we decided to not fight the crowds across the hub and instead just take the long way around. We headed towards the entrance to Fantasyland to the left of the castle. We had to wait a short amount of time for the bridge to be opened back up after the show, but even with waiting and walking all the way around the back of the park, I’m still pretty sure we got to Tomorrowland faster than if we had walked through the crowds.

Once we got there, we used our FP for Buzz Lightyear and then checked out the wait time for Space Mountain. Unfortunately, it was too long for us. We did hop on the People Mover one more time though!

20526150_10209662536071256_3961744760122514504_n.jpg

After that, we headed out. Not without one last stop though…

20604692_10209662536751273_7618126529991374987_n.jpg

20638238_10209662537271286_8321512035097562433_n.jpg

Up next… Breakfast at Boma and Disney Springs (and the Tragical Express)

Boma and Disney Springs

Rise and… cry! Booooo, it’s our last day of vacation! Unfortunately, this super short, super fun trip was already coming to an end.

After packing up our room and pilfering (cough, I mean, selecting) some of the delightful soaps to go in my bag, we took our luggage up to the front desk to leave it for our journey back to the airport on the Tragical Express. While in the main building, I stopped in the gift shop to pick up a Pop Century pin to go on my lanyard.

20597089_10209664582962427_5255280543427889565_n.jpg

When we got outside, there was a bus pulling up for Animal Kingdom. Since we were trying to get to AKL for breakfast at Boma, we figured our best bet would be just to hop on that bus and then change to an AKL bus at AK.

We made it AKL quickly and had enough time to walk around the lobby for a few and check out the animals.

20525392_10209664570562117_1296788476722180017_n.jpg

20526061_10209664575442239_4274983082466798831_n.jpg

I just love this resort so much! I know that because it was our honeymoon resort it will always hold a special place in my heart, but I truly believe it is the best hotel on Disney property. The theming and attention to detail is just so incredible. You almost don’t even feel like you’re at a Disney resort because of the sort of isolation of this hotel. It’s definitely on my list to stay there again!

After a few, it was time for us to head into Boma. Now you might be wondering why we chose this restaurant as it seemingly doesn’t fit well with our plans to head to Disney Springs on our last day. The truth is that we ate here the first day of our honeymoon and it was SO GOOD that my husband specifically asked that we eat there again! Well, you don’t have to twist my arm to get me into a breakfast buffet…

I called my first plate “The Meat Plate.” For obvious reasons.

20604536_10209664570082105_8769721809262908631_n.jpg

I wish I knew what kind of sausage Disney World uses. I know that sounds weird. But they have the BEST sausage. I’ve thought that ever since I was a kid!

Up next was The Carb Plate…

20621328_10209664570242109_6878203712679805237_n.jpg

I have no regrets.

While we were eating, we both commented that the service didn’t seem as good as it had before. I know it’s a buffet, but we had a wonderful waitress the last time we were there. We could barely get our drinks refilled this time. However, our waitress did end up making up for it with this nice little treat for my birthday!

20597408_10209664570042104_6351834770315605455_n.jpg

Who can say no to a breakfast dessert?!

It ended up being $25 per person for our meal. Fully stuffed after this, we headed back out of the hotel to catch the bus to Disney Springs for some shopping.

Now, I should say that I knew Disney Springs had changed, as evidenced by the name alone. I knew there was a lot more shopping, but I had no idea what a massive overhaul had taken place! I was actually shocked when we pulled up. It didn’t look anything like I had remembered and I was totally lost!

20525613_10209664575882250_1302513432223319443_n.jpg

20526080_10209664576242259_3200989937714928596_n.jpg

It definitely has less of a Disney feel and more of an outdoor shopping mall feel now. Which I don’t think is necessarily a bad thing! It’s actually very similar to an outdoor mall we have in our town.

We honestly didn’t go in many of the stores because we 1) didn’t have a ton of time to spend there and still needed to buy some actual Disney items, and 2) we have a lot of the same stores at our local mall, so it wasn’t anything exciting to us to see a Mac or Kate Spade store. Still, it was a really nice shopping center!

We sort of just walked around for a few trying to figure out where we were. However, it was REALLY hot this day. Honestly, it was the only truly hot day of our trip, which really isn’t too bad. That being sad, we definitely wanted to get into some stores and out of the sun.

Before long, we spotted our favorite LEGO friends.

20525898_10209664577482290_4750430524677228347_n.jpg

And then, everyone’s favorite store… THE WORLD OF DISNEY!

20597251_10209664578682320_8203879478900342717_n.jpg

Up next, we finish shopping and say “see ya real soon” to the most magical place on earth!

Last edited:
Reactions: DLo
Yay!

I also saw this super cute monorail bag! I have no idea where I would ever carry it, but I really liked it.
I looked at this every trip! It seemed like a toiletry bag to me, with the materials it was made of... and I never take that many on a trip so I kept putting it back.
While in the main building, I stopped in the gift shop to pick up a Pop Century pin to go on my lanyard.
I really like this shot of your pins and button! I'm a weirdo. They just seem to pop with your top... also, I like that top lol!

We honestly didn’t go in many of the stores because we 1) didn’t have a ton of time to spend there and still needed to buy some actual Disney items, and 2) we have a lot of the same stores at our local mall, so it wasn’t anything exciting to us to see a Mac or Kate Spade store. Still, it was a really nice shopping center!
Disney Springs is nice, but I wish it felt more disney! I never saw it before the remodel. We have a lot of those places too at home... I know some people want to go to those places and that way Disney can keep them on property, but it's not for us. I feel like it's 90/10 for non Disney unique stuff and I wish it was closer to 50/50. But there are some excellent restaurants!

Yay!

I looked at this every trip! It seemed like a toiletry bag to me, with the materials it was made of... and I never take that many on a trip so I kept putting it back.

I really like this shot of your pins and button! I'm a weirdo. They just seem to pop with your top... also, I like that top lol!

Disney Springs is nice, but I wish it felt more disney! I never saw it before the remodel. We have a lot of those places too at home... I know some people want to go to those places and that way Disney can keep them on property, but it's not for us. I feel like it's 90/10 for non Disney unique stuff and I wish it was closer to 50/50. But there are some excellent restaurants!

Thank you! I'm glad someone liked the pin shot, because as I was posting that picture I was thinking to myself that it wasn't very flattering haha! Downtown Disney was MUCH smaller. It was really more just like the line of stores from Cirque du Soleil down and then the giant Starbucks and the stores around World of Disney. I mean, it was a decent size and definitely had non-Disney stores, but I was just blown away by the fact that this is basically a full mall! From what I could tell, it's much more similar to the one in DL. We did eat lunch there, so I'll be getting to that review next!

Also, started reading your TR yesterday!! Only at the very beginning, but going to try to read some more tomorrow! So excited to hear all about it!

Thank you! I'm glad someone liked the pin shot, because as I was posting that picture I was thinking to myself that it wasn't very flattering haha! Downtown Disney was MUCH smaller. It was really more just like the line of stores from Cirque du Soleil down and then the giant Starbucks and the stores around World of Disney. I mean, it was a decent size and definitely had non-Disney stores, but I was just blown away by the fact that this is basically a full mall! From what I could tell, it's much more similar to the one in DL. We did eat lunch there, so I'll be getting to that review next!

Also, started reading your TR yesterday!! Only at the very beginning, but going to try to read some more tomorrow! So excited to hear all about it!
Aw, thanks! Hope you enjoy! And I can't wait to hear where you ate and how it was :) We kept making spontaneous dining stops there :rotfl:

Disney Springs and Farewell!

We definitely planned to spend some time in World of Disney since we had saved the bulk of our shopping until now, so we had quit a few things on our list. We knew that, most importantly, we needed to bring home a stuffed animal for our dog, Russell! We always bring him a stuffed animal when we travel and leave him at his grandma’s. When we went to DL the previous year, we brought him back a stuffed Pooh Bear which he loved. He really likes anything round and fluffy that he can shove into his mouth and then lay his head on later.

We saw the Lots-O-Huggin bear, which was adorable, but I didn’t know if it would be good to give Russell something that was strawberry scented.

20596957_10209664577842299_2839414839511621629_n.jpg

They also had these cute sort of reversible stuffed animals. This one converted from a Pooh Bear into a Hunny Pot. They had several like this, which I thought was a smart marketing move.

20479946_10209664577722296_3159444673567551702_n.jpg

I came across several other items I was interested in while shopping.

20638423_10209664579042329_7154045482377125384_n.jpg

I went back and forth on buying this Disney jersey again. I really loved it, but just didn’t want to pay that much! I got an email that they were 20% off online the other day and was so close to buying myself one…

I did end up buying myself this!

20638596_10209664578322311_4867378528992709730_n.jpg

It looks like just like our Russell and we obviously love Up! I had to have it! I’ve worn it several times and always get compliments.

DH got himself a cool shirt with the castle on it. It was kind of neat though because it didn’t like OVERTLY Disney, which he prefers. I didn’t manage to get a picture of it though.

We finally settled on the perfect stuffed animal for Russell, visible here in our basket

20526272_10209664578962327_5483600798680232984_n.jpg

A giant Stitch tsum tsum! He kind of acts like a Stitch, so this was fitting. He still has and loves that stuffed animal, by the way! We also got DH some little tsum tsums from Up that he has on his desk, including a Mr. Fredricksen one. We also picked up another Beauty and the Beast cup for one of his coworkers. They had plenty of them in stock, which was nice to see since they had been running out of them earlier that summer.

After we checked out, we stopped in at the Pin Trading Store. We spent a while in there, but I don’t think we bought anything other than a new mystery pack for DH’s brother that had just been released. I might have traded a couple pins, but nothing stands out. The CM complimented my Lava pin and said she hadn’t seen many of them! I’m so glad DH convinced me to buy it when I saw it.

After that, we went into the Christmas shop so I could get us a Disney ornament for our Christmas tree. We are slowly converting our tree into all Disney decorations and always pick up a Christmas ornament whenever we go to a park! I wish I had gotten a picture of whatever I purchased this year, but you can rest assured that it was on our tree last December!

We then went into Marketplace Co-Op. This was probably my favorite part of Disney Springs since there’s a lot of cool stuffed packed in there. We of course stopped in Cherry Tree Lane! I just love the dresses they have in there, but I don’t know where I would ever wear one!

We got pretty hungry while shopping, so we decided to go and find something good to use our last quick service credit at and split a meal. At was downright HOT by this point, and we were getting a little hangry walking around trying to find something to eat. We did pass this pretty view on our journey though.

20526255_10209664580442364_8956456226353929414_n.jpg

We also walked by this. In case you were ever wondering what the “M” in DisneyMandC stood for…

20525921_10209664582802423_7866400404135823774_n.jpg

We stopped in the quick service of Morimoto Asia. DH and I ate at Morimoto’s restaurant when we were in Honolulu many years ago and it was awesome! However, we were a little underwhelmed by the offerings at the quick service restaurant. After looking it over, DH said he really didn’t want to eat there and we headed back out. Fortunately, D-Luxe Burger wasn’t too far away, so we stopped in there.

20637819_10209664581002378_9161885480522735658_n.jpg

We ended up ordering the Southern Burger ($12.99) and some fries ($4.99) and a drink, which we used our last quick service meal on.

20479946_10209664581882400_3106525882743137998_n.jpg

The burger was great! I love fried green tomatoes, so I thought this was really good. Our fries were also excellent. We got some good dipping sauces with them, but I can’t remember what.

The only downside was the restaurant was pretty crowded, and the only place to sit was this counter top. Which would have been fine, except they had put stools at the countertop which were exactly level with the counter, so when you sat in them, you couldn’t actually get your legs under the counter. So we just had to sit awkwardly like this…

20597502_10209664581202383_4615997234183432394_n.jpg

Oh well. Our meal was really good though!

It was soon time for us to be heading out. Since we had some snack credits left though, we decided to stop by Starbucks and pick ourselves up a venti frappucino to enjoy.

I will say that the only time I thought to myself “wow, I can tell we’re staying at a value resort” was when I was walking to the bus stop for Pop Century from Disney Springs. I’d always hear they put value resort stops further away, but this seemed extra far!! I’m pretty sure Pop Century was the very last stop and I felt like we went over the river and through the woods to get there.

Once we got back to Pop Century, we made a last run through the gift shop and I used our last snack credit to get us a bag of chips from the food court. Not the best use of a snack credit, but I wanted to use it up and it gave us something to snack on for the plane ride.

Finally, the time had come… the Tragical Express was here to take us back home.

Overall, we had an absolutely amazing trip, especially for going in peak season in August! I couldn’t believe how fortunate we were as far as both crowds and weather went. It was truly a great trip and I’m so glad I booked it!

I’m going to do one more short post here in the next couple days just evaluating whether getting the dining plan was a good choice for us, in case anyone is interested, but other than that- this is it for this trip report!! Thank you so much for following!

For anyone who is interested… I have already booked our next stay at WDW! DH and I will be taking a four day trip to WDW and Universal Studios this November! We will be spending one night at Beach Club Villas on November 8! We plan to attend MVMCP that evening, and will be going to Hollywood Studios on the 9th to check out the new Toy Story Land! Then we’ll be at a hotel (TBD) near Universal Studios for the next three nights and spend the 10th and the 11th at Universal Studios for our first EVER trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!! Hope you can join me soon for a pre-trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!