You want to go to Disney tomorrow?? Okay!! Its a Wrap 9/18

That frozen margarita looks amazing, I love the frozen slushy alcoholic drinks its the best way to drink them in my opinion :)

Our final meal was at The Pepper Market, I indulged in their delicious nachos and DH had a burger and fries. There was plenty to share with Alexander as the portions were huge. This place is great and a really good value for a QS dining credit. The place was super packed as a conference of 10,000 people, mostly teenagers had invaded CSR as well as numerous other resorts. I was go grateful that we were boarding the Magical Express as I do not liked crowds. Sorry for the lack of pics on this one, it was a hectic lunch. As I finish this DR, we are getting ready to leave for WDW for one week today, staying at the GF CL for the first time. We had to move our trip up from Hurricane Irma and lost the YC CL but am excited to try something new, but I am going to dearly miss my little back entrance into WS, however being close to the MK with a toddler will be just fine. Thank you all for being here and I can't wait to start my next DR very soon!! Have a magical day. Lori :)

The nachos at the Pepper Market were my go to meal when we stayed there. They were so good! Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter