You will not believe what I found today

Mal,

A few weeks ago I found $200 worth of GCs for a local restaurant that expired June 2002. I called the restaurant and the GM said that the new ones do not have an expiration date and that these would be honored. Hope you have the same luck.

Annmarie

Mal,
I hope they honor them for you. I'd ask "how could have forgotten about them" but I forgot about a reward I had too. :rolleyes:

Good luck, it'd be worth a call to find out.

befor they expired!!!!!

I hope they honor them it is illegal in my state for them to expire at all so maybe luck will be with me.....

banghead.gif

Mal

Originally posted by Miss Kelly
Mal, I think you just gave away where you are from. LOL! :p

I saw that, but was going to be nice and not point it out. :)

I noticed it too. I was going to ask where in ??. We had considered moving to a part of ?? from ... I'm not telling :p

I figured I had better wait until after the secret swap was over. :D

for reposting after I changed it.....LOL

now who is stirring the pot tonight...

I quess my state would be closer to WDW than where you are now.
;)

Mal
rofl.gif

I went back and changed my post now too.

We didn't consider moving to your state because it would be closer, or not, to Disney. Rather, because we fell in love with it after our vacations there. Is that ambiguous enough? :D

I don't think it's that I'm stirring the pot ... I think it's all the margarita talk. :teeth: Doesn't take much for me to get "loopy".

Question is --"I quess my state would be closer to WDW than where you are now." Do you know where I really live, and if so ... how? Now who's stirring the pot?:confused:

Mal - hope you get to still use them. That's a nice dinner and I'm sure Ian would love it, I know my boys do.

Saw your post on CB that you might head to the beach this weekend. We'll be headed to Myrtle Beach on August 1. If you can wait a week and go when I do we could have a Dis meet. ;)

My MIL gave me some GF's for a really nice local resteraunt that expired in 1995!!! We had no problems using them. Good luck!!

That would be GREAT I wish we could!!!!!

DS starts school on the 13th and we have to be here to register him on the 8th and the week of the 1st is DH busy week of the month with our business. His best friend has an Auction and that is the week they set up. DARN!

We will just about be passing each other on the highway!!!LOL

Maybe next year we can sch.them closer together so we could meet up.

Mal

Originally posted by Maleficent2
That would be GREAT I wish we could!!!!!

DS starts school on the 13th and we have to be here to register him on the 8th and the week of the 1st is DH busy week of the month with our business. His best friend has an Auction and that is the week they set up. DARN!

We will just about be passing each other on the highway!!!LOL

Maybe next year we can sch.them closer together so we could meet up.

Mal

That would be great! Ian is going to be a big 1st grader! Bet you're feeling a little less anxious now then you were last year at this time. My boys don't go back until the 26th. I can hear those school bells ringing now.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter