YouFirst question re: benefits

KalamityJane

DIS Veteran
We have an 8 night stay coming up in November at RPR. We will be in a standard room from 11/12-11/17 and then moving to a club level room.

We should be considered blue level moving into the club level room since the first stay is more than 5 consecutive days, correct? How would that work as far as upgrades go?

If we moved into a water view room for the next portion, would we be upgraded to club? Mainly asking because we will be back in January and trying to plan how to maximize our YF benefits.

After two stays, you move to Blue.

Not sure if your status will change since there are no breaks in the time period you will be on site.

Call and ask the help desk at the loews youfirst number.
They would be able to give you current and correct info.

The upgrade for blue level is you can upgrade to the water view at time you check in to the hotel.
book standard level and get the free perk of water/park view

Only plat levels can get the upgrade at time of booking

After two stays, you move to Blue.

Not sure if your status will change since there are no breaks in the time period you will be on site.

Call and ask the help desk at the loews youfirst number.
They would be able to give you current and correct info.

The upgrade for blue level is you can upgrade to the water view at time you check in to the hotel.
book standard level and get the free perk of water/park view

Only plat levels can get the upgrade at time of booking
I was curious because it says that stays of more than 5 consecutive days will be counted as 2, so checking into the club level room we should be blue (I think...). So if you book club level, are there any upgrades past that or no?

I'll definitely call up and see for sure.

It is always best to call in case there are changes made to the program.

I looked at the website and see blue has more perks than they did years ago.

Yes, consecutive stays for a length of time count as 2 stays.

I book for 14 days and get 2 credit stays.

no, the highest perk is for plat on booking standard room and getting king suite at rpr.

at PBH, book the standard room and the upgrade for plat is great.
only rpr has the king suite upgrade.

this is the list for blue upgrades.

Special Partner Offers
Free Internet
Free Fitness Center Access
Free Room Upgrade*
Late Checkout**

PBH platinum upgrade= king or 2 Q room with a sofa bed in 2nd room, plus 2 full baths!

If you book garden view, the suite upgrade, if available, will be a garden view. Same for bay view

Stays I've booked @ PBH & RPR when a suite isn't available at time of booking, typically offered a deluxe room or view upgrade @ time of booking. Never club though, darn it :)

PBH platinum upgrade= king or 2 Q room with a sofa bed in 2nd room, plus 2 full baths!

If you book garden view, the suite upgrade, if available, will be a garden view. Same for bay view

Stays I've booked @ PBH & RPR when a suite isn't available at time of booking, typically offered a deluxe room or view upgrade @ time of booking. Never club though, darn it :)
My stay this past April, I think the guy on the other end of the phone was either new or clueless. I was booking 2 rooms and since there were no Portofino Parlors available, offered me 2 club rooms at the time of reservation. Heck yes!

Does anyone know what happens if you have a club level reservation and have a free upgrade? Do you then get a suite with club privileges?

In the past they credited 2 stay with 5 or more nights. Do they still do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter